Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Well they didn't do that with Fifa 09 did they?

I couldn't really connect to anyone consistanly or regularly online on Fifa 08 had the same problems with Fifa 09, Which is the reason I won't be buying Fifa 10 when it first comes out, You can soon get it for about a tenner after a few weeks on pre-owned - That's if I buy it at all.

TBH I think it is just EA Sports games in general, I can't see not being able to connect being down to my internet connection - Although that is very shit, but I have no problems when i've been online with GTA/Saints Row. Having said that i've just thought, I had no problems with Need For Speed/World Superbikes games I have which are EA Sports games.

But Fight Night Round 4, I have the odd problem connecting with people online and Fifa is just a joke when trying to connect with people online - Some people have problems, other don't, can't quite work out what the problem is.

I'm just downloading the demo now, but as I said looking at how quick the price of Fifa 08 and 09 dropped, I think i'll be wise this year and what a few weeks till the price of brand new has dropped or pre-owned will be cheap. Most PES players are jumping on the Fifa bandwagon, but i'm half tempted to go the other way and try PES out.

Matt - I had the same problem until just this week, when I realised that I had to open up the ports in my router settings to get FIFA to work properly. Now I can connect to people almost every time, which is great.

The first thing you should do is give your ps3 a static IP address, and once you've done that then you can open up the ports on your router settings for that IP address.

http://foggaming.com/modules.php?name=PS3&file=ps3_ip

As for opening your ports, you have to log into your router (either 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1) and then open to following ports:

TCP: 80, 443, 5223 and UDP: 3478, 3479.

Also open the ports which are set out in the FIFA manual (I don't have it with my at the moment so can't tell you what they are)

Are there any reviews for this online yet? I've not seen any. I saw on the cover of Official Playstation Magazine they had a review, wasn't going to buy it just for that though.

I haven't seen any online yet but i have read what people have said about reviews in mags, it's getting good scores, 90%, 9 outta 10's..

Are there any reviews for this online yet? I've not seen any. I saw on the cover of Official Playstation Magazine they had a review, wasn't going to buy it just for that though.

It got 9 out of 10 in that, they pretty much said it was one of the most complete sports games ever made.

I'm looking foward to this comming out.

I think Leicesters ratings should be something like this based on last year and people improving.

Weale - 66

Neilson - 70

Morrision - 64

Brown - 69

Hobbs - 69

Tunchev - 70

Berner - 66

Powel - 63

Morrision - 64

N'Guessan - 65

Gradel - 63

Adams - 65

Oakley - 68

Wellens - 69

Celemence - 63

King - 65

Dyer - 64

Fryatt - 69

Howard - 70

Gallagher - 68

Kermogant -67

Waghorn - 65

Dickov - 60

I know it's not representative of the final product, but I've finally managed to play both the FIFA 10 and PES 2010 demo one after the other and the latter feels like guiding a bunch of beanpoles through a maze, using a 1980ies joystick. Konami's again lost it completely.

He said he downloaded it. If you want it and havnt got a xbox that can play downloaded games, I used to get games from gameworld early. They sell them as soon as they are delivered.

Fair enough.

Apprently it's out already in some places to buy..

These are apprently the Leeds United stats, J.Beckford a 72? <_<

http://img29.imageshack.us/i/imag0078i.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/i/imag0079i.jpg

Archived