Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA 10

Where have you downloaded it from and for which console? Cheers

PC but there is an Xbox 360 version online but i'm not sure how you would go about playing it or downloading it.

Can you put the ratings of the Leicester squad up please?

And yes I will, but this is the PC version but the ratings should be the same.

How/where do I go about downloading it for pc?

Torrent Sites, be sure to read comments unless you know of any private ;)

Apprently you have to pay for all the live league updates this year, I hope this isnt true last year you got one free with the code on the back of the book. Might have to purchase Ultimate team when this comes out aswell.

Torrent Sites, be sure to read comments unless you know of any private ;)

Apprently you have to pay for all the live league updates this year, I hope this isnt true last year you got one free with the code on the back of the book. Might have to purchase Ultimate team when this comes out aswell.

Yeah I read the FIFA forums lol:P

You get, I think, a five game trial (of all the leagues) and then it expires.

It'll be dispatched withing 24 hrs on Play.com. But it will probably take a few days to be delivered so I'll wait and get it for £35 from HMV.

Or go Tesco at midnight thursday and pay £27.99.

Tunch is class on the 360 version, i think he is the same stats on the PC as on the Xbox but i'll check later.

My 1st friendly with Leicester in manager mode, Tunch got a 10. :P

Tunch is rated 74 on the 360 version. It seems that the stats differ all-round from the PC game.

Archived