Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scaramanga!

Playstation 3 For Sale!

Hullo

I'm looking to offload my ps3, if someone is interested in buying it.

It is the 40gb version and comes with:

Fifa 09

Metal Gear Solid 4

4 pads with charging cables

Bluetooth headset

HDMI Cable

It all comes boxed. Looking for about £210 ono

Ta.

How much will I save if I buy that rather than in the shop?

As somebody that owns both,....sell your 360 mate, its by far the inferior console, stick with the more powerful console with the built in WI-FI, free online gaming and Blu-Ray player....plus no red ring of death...for me it would be a no brainer :dunno:

As somebody that owns both,....sell your 360 mate, its by far the inferior console, stick with the more powerful console with the built in WI-FI, free online gaming and Blu-Ray player....plus no red ring of death...for me it would be a no brainer :dunno:

I also own both and would say the complete opposite, but i wouldn't go as far as saying "by far inferior". :laugh:

Welcome my friend :D

Some body who knows what they are talking about :thumbup:

BTW my brother doesn't want to buy it.

As somebody that also owns both... keep/get both.

I wouldn't say the 360 is 'by far the inferior console', that's pushing it. Multiformat games play the same on both consoles, with some exceptions (albeit minor) on the PS3 that don't play as well. As for online, 360 is vastly superior, but then it ought to be since you pay for the priviledge. As for the blu-ray player bit, I remember way back when the PS2 had a half decent dvd player. Times change and you can now get a vastly superior bluray player than the PS3 for around £200.

As far as the red ring goes, anyone know of someone with an Elite where this has happened? It seems to me it's mostly happening on the Arcade model.

As I said at the top, stick with both. Then you have the best of what's on offer as and when you choose to buy it.

Archived