Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Fight Night Round 4

fight-night-round-4-cover.jpg

Not played since Round 2, but I remember how much I enjoyed it, and I'm taking up boxing again so I thought I'd give it a try.

Tried the demo and I love it, it's not just an other button masher, it actually takes technique and a boxing mind.

Anyone else played it or a fan?

fight-night-round-4-cover.jpg

Not played since Round 2, but I remember how much I enjoyed it, and I'm taking up boxing again so I thought I'd give it a try.

Tried the demo and I love it, it's not just an other button masher, it actually takes technique and a boxing mind.

Anyone else played it or a fan?

played the demo, im getting it soon hopefully

I was so disappointed with 4.

Having played the demo, I just found it alot more boring and overall just average.

Too much hype.

But it's not out yet :dunno:

We've only got to play 3 rounds, with welterweights.

I've pre ordered it :whistle:

But it's not out yet :dunno:

We've only got to play 3 rounds, with welterweights.

I've pre ordered it :whistle:

Fair point.

However, the demo is their to be judged whether you want to buy the game or not surely?

Therefore, from the demo, what I have seen, I have not liked.

Fair point.

However, the demo is their to be judged whether you want to buy the game or not surely?

Therefore, from the demo, what I have seen, I have not liked.

Backatcha with the good points ^_^

I'm hoping that as the rounds progress and the fighters become more tired, the action will become more tactical as you won't be able to throw as many punches without a rest. I've also put my faith in the promise of the fighters having strong individual qualities and abilities. I think if they deliver on these points, I will be happy with the product, as will many other boxing fans.

Aint played it yet. Its my day off today and i aint stopped, ive just not long got in and ive got to go back out after tea to take my daughter round the secondary school that she's attending after the holidays.

Hopefully i will get 1hr or so later, although ive got Overlord 2 to play aswell.

Just got it, Seems quite tricky, but good.

Just won my first fight as Ricky Hatton v Emanuel Augustas.

I'm gonna fight as Lennox Lewis now v Mike Tyson.

This is brilliant.

Lennox Lewis KO's Mike Tyson in the 2nd round, Hitting the canvas 5 times.

Awesome.

I've been playing a fair bit, and I'm very impressed.

I love the legacy mode, although I think fighting for money would improve it slightly - to buy new gear etc.

Being able to download boxers is good too - I've got Rocky Balboa, Apollo Creed and Chuck Norris on mine :D

I've been playing a fair bit, and I'm very impressed.

I love the legacy mode, although I think fighting for money would improve it slightly - to buy new gear etc.

Being able to download boxers is good too - I've got Rocky Balboa, Apollo Creed and Chuck Norris on mine :D

Start of abit shaky in Legacy Mode, but think i'm getting to grips with it now.

Jezus! It's hard online.

Archived