Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Fight Night Round 4

I found it rather fun :D. And we could do a Foxestalk Fight Night League lol, one thing at a time though!

I really like a couple of the songs on this game but really don't like a couple of others *cough* Lady Sovereign *cough*

Yeah soundtrack is good, i'm not normally into 'that' music but it's good. I like Lady Sovereign too, shes abit chavy but I like it in a weird way.

I'm game for a league or something, 'The Lion' is actually WELL up for it.

I :wub: Lewis too.

If we're thinking of doing a league can we do a list of who has it for X-Box and who has it for PS3. (I don't think there is enough people to do a league tbh, but we'll see what interest we have and who has it for the respectable consoles.)

PS3.

Matt

X-Box.

Yeah soundtrack is good, i'm not normally into 'that' music but it's good. I like Lady Sovereign too, shes abit chavy but I like it in a weird way.

I like the songs Tron, Ready for the fight, Rocker and Exhibit A. And as soon as Lady Sovereign came out with the genius lyrics "oi oi oi polloi" or whatever it was, it was straight off EA trax off :laugh:

I :wub: Lewis too.

If we're thinking of doing a league can we do a list of who has it for X-Box and who has it for PS3. (I don't think there is enough people to do a league tbh, but we'll see what interest we have and who has it for the respectable consoles.)

PS3.

Matt

X-Box.

the_bowman

Was a Light Heavy, moved up into heavyweight division, won 2 titles but got to defend one against Mike Tyson later :mellow: His stats are all above 97 bar 3.

Yeah I went the same way as you from light heavy to heavy, got done on points in my first fight not been on since though, playing tennis.

Does anyone actually train between fights on legacy?

I've never trained once since the initial tutorial and still haven't lost in legacy mode.

Although, my variety of attack and defence in general is terrible.

I've never trained once since the initial tutorial and still haven't lost in legacy mode.

I can only do three of them myself i have to auto train the other three. lol

Yeahh mate I would start training if i was you lol. It gets really hard later on. My guys worst stats are left hand 89 and Foot Speed 79. The Heavy bag combos, Double end bag and the Heavy bag push are the most annoying. I couldn't do the combos for shit at one point. A tip for open sparrijng is don't bother trying to do a propper fight, just keep doing uppercuts to the body by pushing down on your anolog and you will get champion easy :thumbup:

I've recently started Auto-Training, and it seems to be working better for me, than when I did the training myself, certainly seem to hard better stamina and stuff during fights.

EDIT - Finally, just won my first World Champion belt.

EDIT - Just won another two belts too, 3 belts in 1 night, quite happy with that. :thumbup:

(And i've defended the belts a few times inbetween)

Have had this a month and have hardly played it due to a combination of having a busted xbox and being stupidly busy :angry:

Got a few bouts in last night. only lost 1 fight in about 13 in legacy but struggling to knock people out only one about 6 KO on Champion.

my legacy is going well, up to clubfighter, 12 fights, won 12! 9 knockouts, with my created fighter, on pro difficulty and no i havent been fighting the easy fighters!

struggling a bit now as every boxer i fight has much stornger stats than me, so if i land say 3 hooks its the equivalent damage to one hook with them! crazy!

still enjoying it though as its getting harder and more challenging even though my last 2 fights i got battered on the score card but seeing as ive gone for a pacqioau esq fighter, a few counter punches i take them down in the later rounds!

Anyone played on G.O.A.T difficulty? Rock solid. I feel the other difficulties are too easy though. And i'm shit online, although I did KO 3 people in a row in unranked fights yesterday, KOing all 3 within the first 3 rounds.

Has any one been forced to retire through age yet?

Thinking maybe get more than the one training session inbetween fights might help me a fair bit, not that I'm losing any fights I just don't seem to have the power to knock anyone out, although did manager to score my first KO in about 8 fight last night.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived