Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

What would you like to see in FM 2010

I know on the specific FM forum sites like neoseeker and sortitoutsi, they have these discussion round about this time of the year so I felt it may be the right time for us to do so....

Ill start the ball rolling...

- When you sign a young player you should be able to put a clause in his transfer whereby he stays with his former club for a specified amount of time...

- I personally have not used the 3D match engine once so I have no comments to make on this.

- Making sure FM realise the spending power of the likes of City and Madrid and give them the correct budgets.

- Control over stadium design, training ground specifications and most important of all, changing of the club kits every season(it happens in real life why have fm never included it??).

Post all other suggestions in here and role on october for FM 2010...

1. The option to install without the 3D match engine which would half the size of the game.

2. Mug off Steam and install normally

3. Louis Dodds should be the best natural finisher at Port Vale and his stats should show accordingly

4. I should be in the Yeovil Town youth team

5. Make the whole game a smaller install.

I still have issues with the mouse control (you can click on buttons at times and it responds rather slowly or you have to try a second time).

Full licenses for all leagues? :dunno:lol

More sound options (crowd noise) - or are there already choices?

A live crowd? :dunno: (3D with no audience is a little... tame...?)

More 3D options (closer to the players)?

Speedier loading times (even with the full database)?

- Control over stadium design, training ground specifications and most important of all, changing of the club kits every season(it happens in real life why have fm never included it??).

I know they have not included such things as burger prices etc as they have nothing to do with a manager, does kit design have anything to with a manager? :dunno:

To sweeten the deal. Loads of players refuse to sign for me if I don't give them a signing on fee :dunno:

Previously in CM/FM the signing-on fees were very much redundant, and it still largely is. Even if players say they want SOFs you can offer them 0 and they'll still accept, unless a club with a better reputation bids as well.

I know they have not included such things as burger prices etc as they have nothing to do with a manager, does kit design have anything to with a manager? :dunno:

I know, but it gets a little boring in 2014 when ure still staring at all the same kits, theres sometimes news items were you hear new kit sponsorship deals but you never see them alter the kits, its just something I would like to see.

I know, but it gets a little boring in 2014 when ure still staring at all the same kits, theres sometimes news items were you hear new kit sponsorship deals but you never see them alter the kits, its just something I would like to see.

They're probably not allowed to do that kind of thing. But really, if kits is the most pressing issue you have with the game, then there's not much to complain about :P

As for the stadium etc., it's already been pointed out that it isn't a managers job. You can check out the USM series if you're into that kind of thing

How about press conferences are actually different/meaningful?

Example, "Your Luton side were relegated last season, the Luton fans will be demanding you go back up, how do you rate your chances?" - That is a pisstake.

The manager stats are just plain shit, totally pointless. How about it is based on how well your attack or defence does, how well you manage team talks etc. like the rest of the managers have. "Hands on approach", I mean, that just sounds awful.

Get rid of the 3d match engine.

Licence Germany. Hopefully they already have all the kits in, but no chance.

You should be able to make double bids for players. Say you want Aguero and Camacho, offer 45m for 2 players? Just a thought.

I also agree with what Alex said, if you buy youngsters you should be allowed to keep them their on loan.

but that would mean creating thousands upon thousands of kits.

How about press conferences are actually different/meaningful?

Example, "Your Luton side were relegated last season, the Luton fans will be demanding you go back up, how do you rate your chances?" - That is a pisstake.

The manager stats are just plain shit, totally pointless. How about it is based on how well your attack or defence does, how well you manage team talks etc. like the rest of the managers have. "Hands on approach", I mean, that just sounds awful.

Licence Germany. Hopefully they already have all the kits in, but no chance.

You should be able to make double bids for players. Say you want Aguero and Camacho, offer 45m for 2 players? Just a thought.

I also agree with what Alex said, if you buy youngsters you should be allowed to keep them their on loan.

Definiately the main thing I would like...

but that would mean creating thousands upon thousands of kits.

Fair enough guys, was just a thought ey...

No! But I agree they could improve it a lot, so one can see what's going on, e.g. when a defender stands still and looks on when an attacker snatches the ball and shoots (at least indicate that he's slipped or something)

+ Fresh coffee and sandwiches during press conferences.

+ Being able to smoke a cigar on the touchline and wear a flat cap.

+ On club information they should have who is longest in the shower next to favoured personnel.

+ Players chasing the ref like Ballack in the semi final. Imagine that on the 3d match engine.

+ Tabloid romps and gang bangs.

+ Oranges at half time.

+ Cantona style kicking at fans every once in a while.

:)

+ Fresh coffee and sandwiches during press conferences.

+ Being able to smoke a cigar on the touchline and wear a flat cap.

+ On club information they should have who is longest in the shower next to favoured personnel.

+ Players chasing the ref like Ballack in the semi final. Imagine that on the 3d match engine.

+ Tabloid romps and gang bangs.

+ Oranges at half time.

+ Cantona style kicking at fans every once in a while.

:)

Theres always one :D:P

Archived