Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

What would you like to see in FM 2010

Pitch invasions when you win a cup, with a little circle representation of you being hoisted on other circle's shoulders in celebration.

This.

Bit more credit of fans, chairman for winning league.

No steam

Changes in away kit

Bit more wider interaction with players and staff

English non league database (Quorn etc)

More Countries on FM

LMA situations where you are battling against relegation or have to win league

Unlock leagues. (you have to win league eg austra belarus then final leagues are england etc)

Oh and create your own team!

This.

Trophy presentation when you win a cup.

And this.

I always thought a scenario type thing would be good, like Tevez said.

For example you're bottom of the league in January and have to keep them up or you get the boot. Stuff like that I think would create a lot of attention and do the game a lot of good.

A game that doesn't lose my interest as quickly as this years :(

This.

My interest in the game has continued to wane steadily over the last few years. I used to get "a full year"s play out of it, this time around, i was bored by Christmas!

I've got sympathy for the makers of the game, who do strive to improve it year in, year out, and do seem to take on board the opinions of the users. I'm not quite sure why it doesn't grip me like it used to? Perhaps i've finally outgrown it, hope not. :(

When making a bid for a player, you can offer one of your players on loan for 'X'amount of time. And Vice Versa. E.g Like Barca tried with Hleb in the Ibrahimovic, Eto'o deal.

Also more player and manager interaction such as:- When you're at a club for 3 years and when you move on, a player comes out and states he would like to follow you etc.

Archived