Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi All,

Yeovil Town Fan here - a fan with an admiration of how you dealt with your single season in League One. Showed a head down, quiet determination to get up at the earliest opportunity available without any bleating like we could say about other teams in a similar position to you that also begin with L.... no names mentioned.

Edited by Smart Mart

Exiled Argyle fan here, live about 5 minute walk from the Walkers. Will be taking one of your coaches down on Saturday :whistle: Hoping for a better result this time round, as work was unbearable back in November.

Usually try to make it to the Walkers a couple of times a season when I need a fix of live football.

Hi All,

Yeovil Town Fan here - a fan with an admiration of how you dealt with your single season in League One. Showed a head down, quiet determination to get up at the earliest opportunity available without any bleating like we could say about other teams in a similar position to you that also begin with L.... no names mentioned.

Exiled Argyle fan here, live about 5 minute walk from the Walkers. Will be taking one of your coaches down on Saturday :whistle: Hoping for a better result this time round, as work was unbearable back in November.

Usually try to make it to the Walkers a couple of times a season when I need a fix of live football.

:welcome: :welcome:

Hi,

I am German and support your City for a long time. Perhaps they are soon returning to the Premier Liga. One hope very much so.

Gutentag! Wie Gehts?

Wilkommen nach diese seite.

;)

Oi oi! Hiya lads.......

Nice site, wonder whether i can get what i'm looking for...

One of the OLD Baby Squad Firm from the 80's - 90's introduced himself to me today all the way down in Newport, South Wales.... not sure if he is who he says he is cos we are both a long way from home, but would be nice to make sure before I make good friends with a lunatic form the 1990's.... He reckons he lead the firm in 1991, so if any of you have a second name to verify what he says that would be cool...

Cheers lads

Nice to get back in touch with the old faithfull.....

H

Hi All,

I'm a Belfast Fox and am loving the website.

My favourite moment from last season was when i was sitting in a bar in Turkey last Easter watching the leicester match as the only foxes fan surrounded by Leeds fan (who were giving me stick throughout) then as the minutes tick by then - BAM - Howard reaches the ball with his head and sticks it in the back of the net!!!!

Needless to say I was the only one left smiling in the bar!!

Hi All,

I'm a Belfast Fox and am loving the website.

My favourite moment from last season was when i was sitting in a bar in Turkey last Easter watching the leicester match as the only foxes fan surrounded by Leeds fan (who were giving me stick throughout) then as the minutes tick by then - BAM - Howard reaches the ball with his head and sticks it in the back of the net!!!!

Needless to say I was the only one left smiling in the bar!!

Awesome moment!

:welcome: to one and all

Edited by Guest

Hello fellow Foxes!

Living in Liverpool, but a season ticket holder, travel down for all the Saturday games. Needless to say I was there on Saturday :scarf:

Thought i'd register here, give my opinion when i feel neccessary, cheers :thumbsup:

Hello fellow Foxes!

Living in Liverpool, but a season ticket holder, travel down for all the Saturday games. Needless to say I was there on Saturday :scarf:

Thought i'd register here, give my opinion when i feel neccessary, cheers :thumbsup:

:welcome:

Always good to hear from other long-distance fans.