Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Final Fantasy VII

My question - how much is it?

What annoys me about the PS3 Store is the fact that you have to enter card details to buy directly from it. They should offer some sort of points system (like on LIVE or even on Wii) so that these can be bought by other means.

Until Sony realises this, I won't part with card details over the PS3 system. No chance.

My question - how much is it?

What annoys me about the PS3 Store is the fact that you have to enter card details to buy directly from it. They should offer some sort of points system (like on LIVE or even on Wii) so that these can be bought by other means.

Until Sony realises this, I won't part with card details over the PS3 system. No chance.

FF VII on the Playstation Store is around 8 quid.

As for the credit card details, no one forces you to enter yours. Fraud is always possible, either with or without a credit card. Yes, a points system wouldn't be so bad, but even with Microsoft, you usually have to purchase the points - by credit card.

The only annoying thing with FFVII on the PSP that I've noticed immediately is the fact that it only uses about 2/3 of the PSP's screen size - why they didn't make it fit the regular screen dimensions, remains a mystery to me. Wouldn't have been that hard.

The only annoying thing with FFVII on the PSP that I've noticed immediately is the fact that it only uses about 2/3 of the PSP's screen size - why they didn't make it fit the regular screen dimensions, remains a mystery to me. Wouldn't have been that hard.

If it's the same as the psp version of Wipeout i've got, in game press the HOME button and go to OTHER SETTINGS > SCREEN MODE and you can change it to a number of options including zoom and fullscreen

hope that helps!

You can buy like voucher cards from a highstreet store? and then just enter the code to buy off PSN...

• 2 weeks later...
If it's the same as the psp version of Wipeout i've got, in game press the HOME button and go to OTHER SETTINGS > SCREEN MODE and you can change it to a number of options including zoom and fullscreen

hope that helps!

Thanks for the hint - I've done that early into the game and it's really nice playing a classic on the PSP in fullscreen mode.

On a sidenote, I find it slightly annoying that neither SquareEnix nor Sony have used the past eleven, twelve years to work on the dialogue issue in FF VII - especially in my mother tongue, the grammatical and spelling errors were highly stupendous and took a lot of the flair from the game back in the days and still are/do today. They didn't change one bit.

Be also warned that the graphics engine on the PSP sometimes has troubles coping with the game as a download - occasionally, I get a screen full of corrupt pixels and you can't really see a thing and where you're moving - it can happen anywhere, be it World Map, in a specific location or during battles. The only thing that helps in this case is that you save your game and restart it from the Main Menu, after the opening credits.

Archived