Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

PS3 Help

What is the best one to buy for HDD and price? And what are the best game's? Getting one soon, Fifa2010 and WSBK2010 will definetly be purchases.

No I'm not going to get an Xbox instead....

I've got one of the 40GB ones, and to be honest that does me fine. Got enough space to run Home on it if I want. Generally I don't download a lot of content other than software updates, graphics, the odd demo etc.

Don't know whether you've got designs on keeping a lot of extraneous content on it but the 40GB suits me perfectly

Games wise, I've been really enjoying InFamous lately, but Resident Evil 5, Streetfighter 4, Littlebigplanet all good shouts in my opinion

At the moment looking at an 80GB... so bigger than what's being suggested.

$699/341 pounds- 80GB Console, Controller, HDMI Cable, inFAMOUS, Assasin Creed and a Sega disc full of crappy games.

Then looking to buy another controller, LittleBigPlanet, Fifa10 (when it comes out), and a SingStar Game, because we have tonnes of them on PS2, and we can only use them with a PS3 game.

I'm more of a sports game person, not a shooting games person.

What is the best one to buy for HDD and price? And what are the best game's? Getting one soon, Fifa2010 and WSBK2010 will definetly be purchases.

No I'm not going to get an Xbox instead....

Neither.

If you're not going to get an xbox either, give your money to charity.

Archived