Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

FIFA 10

Wasn't aware FM had a release date?

It's all speculatative. These companies just guess on a "rough" date to start selling pre-orders. SiGames said on their forums that an accouncement, if there is one at all, will be made in September some time like last year...

It's all speculatative. These companies just guess on a "rough" date to start selling pre-orders. SiGames said on their forums that an accouncement, if there is one at all, will be made in September some time like last year...

I should think he knows.

lol

Wasn't aware FM had a release date?

I'm guessing he's judging it on the same as me; Play.com's estimate! :P

I read mid-August :huh:

Training mode is back in - great! You can do any combination of team sizes up to the full 11 vs 11, and it's multiplayer!

I remember playing Fifa 99 for about 3 hours at my mates house we did something like 5v5 and all we did was the deliberate fouling!

Archived