Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Billy Kee - as Bert predicted Stanley!

Brilliant start for him. It shows great character to go up on the day and settle in like that at such a young age. I hope this is the break he needs and deserves and will come back to Leicester and lead our front line.

Tuesdays game against Burnley will be a good test for him.

I'm offering odds of 5/1 first goalscorer. 5-2 To score at any time and 33/1 for another hat trick :)

Great for the lad but you can bet as soon as another championship club comes in for him in a few months time he will be off.

or come Christmas we'll be so disparate for a new striker we'll end his loan and he'll be 1st choice here

We should have kept hold of him and I'm usually an advocate of getting the youngsters out on loan.

maybe he only signed a new contract with the guarantee of being allowed out on loan if he wasn't going to be 1st choice here, remember he could of walked this summer and we would of only got a "compensation fee"

Let's be honest, he's banging goals in left right and centre. Three on his debut for Stanley, two for northern Ireland, we cannot let this lad go. He really has to be given a sniff here in the first team. What more can someone at his age and stage of development do to prove himself?

What more can someone at his age and stage of development do to prove himself?

Score regular goals in competitive first team league football against men whilst on loan.

As has been mentioned before, a condition of us keeping him could well have been that he went out on loan. He would be at least fourth in the pecking order for the first team this year (if we sign another decent striker) so regular action was something he could not be guaranteed this year... and that's what the lad wanted.

Scoring goals in the youth team means very little, history is littered with people who didn't make it even if they were prolific when young.

Score regular goals in competitive first team league football against men whilst on loan.

As has been mentioned before, a condition of us keeping him could well have been that he went out on loan. He would be at least fourth in the pecking order for the first team this year (if we sign another decent striker) so regular action was something he could not be guaranteed this year... and that's what the lad wanted.

Scoring goals in the youth team means very little, history is littered with people who didn't make it even if they were prolific when young.

Totally agree with this!

What this lad need is what he is going to get, half a season or maybe a full season playing against tough hard men who will kick him about.

He will play at a fairly decent standard and if he holds his own and scores a few goals this lad could come back next season a man and really make a shout for a first team place next season!!

If anybody is interested you can watch Billy Kee in action for Northern Ireland U'19's Vs Denmark in the milk cup final tomorrow, Friday 31st on Sky Channel 992 @ 6pm.

Nah you can't mate, he's gone back to Accrington I think.

If anybody is interested you can watch Billy Kee in action for Northern Ireland U'19's Vs Denmark in the milk cup final tomorrow, Friday 31st on Sky Channel 992 @ 6pm.

Isn't that one of the BBC regionalised channels? If so, it should be on FreeSat.

Isn't that one of the BBC regionalised channels? If so, it should be on FreeSat.

The milk cup has been on the red button all week, thought it was going to be some sort of retro league cup action from the 80's but turned it on and got 2 teams I had never heard of before so haven't bothered again

The milk cup has been on the red button all week, thought it was going to be some sort of retro league cup action from the 80's but turned it on and got 2 teams I had never heard of before so haven't bothered again

I see, I didn't even know it was taking place until I read this thread. See how dumb I am!!

Archived