Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Billy Kee - as Bert predicted Stanley!

Good good :D

so back to your point....

doesnt matter if he is under contract... doesnt matter if he has signed a new contract recently.. other cubs would still sniff around him if he has scored 25 goals by chritmas...

and no i would not wrather he played badly... but him paying well WILL attract other clubs... thats just a fact. :thumbup:

I see, I didn't even know it was taking place until I read this thread. See how dumb I am!!

Not dumb just an uncluttered brain :thumbup:

so back to your point....

doesnt matter if he is under contract... doesnt matter if he has signed a new contract recently.. other cubs would still sniff around him if he has scored 25 goals by chritmas...

and no i would not wrather he played badly... but him paying well WILL attract other clubs... thats just a fact. :thumbup:

But we don't have to sell, so it doesn't matter.

The goals he got vs Bulgaria are quality - proper striker's goals!

Anyway, if he goes to Accies and scores 25 goals in 6 months*, that'd be great. He 'should' get a bench place at Leicester and he can take it from there. If he fails and turns out not to be any good, it won't matter anyway. They won't sell him yet, and even if they do, he's under 24 so we'd get money for him.

Win win situation! :D

*Odds of this happening are surely ridiculous. I'd give him 12-14 maximum in 6 months, still good though.

But we don't have to sell, so it doesn't matter.

of course we dont.

But NP has come across as very clear in not wanting players here who dont want to play for the club....

If he plays well then there is every chance someone from a higher division could promise him 1st team football.. that might prove very tempting to him and the simple fact he has gone out on loan and we are chasing players like phillips and lita as well as still having fryatt and howard proves he isnt in NP's first team plans right now..

of course we dont.

But NP has come across as very clear in not wanting players here who dont want to play for the club....

If he plays well then there is every chance someone from a higher division could promise him 1st team football.. that might prove very tempting to him and the simple fact he has gone out on loan and we are chasing players like phillips and lita as well as still having fryatt and howard proves he isnt in NP's first team plans right now..

Nobody from a higher division will promise him first team football, no matter how many he scores on loan. If by some miracle they did they we would get a barrow load of cash. So again it doesn't matter if he gets noticed... I'd rather he did well and got noticed and played shit and didn't.

Score regular goals in competitive first team league football against men whilst on loan.

As has been mentioned before, a condition of us keeping him could well have been that he went out on loan. He would be at least fourth in the pecking order for the first team this year (if we sign another decent striker) so regular action was something he could not be guaranteed this year... and that's what the lad wanted.

Scoring goals in the youth team means very little, history is littered with people who didn't make it even if they were prolific when young.

fair play, hard to disagree with that. I do get a bit over excited about the lad, maybe as i'm half Northern Irish.

Archived