Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox96

PS2 on PS3

Hello,

I Have an 80gb PS3 I got at christmas and I bought an PS1 Classic off of the Playstation store then tried my Old PS1 Games and they worked.

But i already sold my PS2 games :(

Now im intrested In the GTA Trilogy coming out at the end of the month but it's on PS2.

Would The Game Work????

(I can create an Internal Memory Card If this helps!)

Foxes-96

When you say 80 gb, there are 2 versions of it.

There's the original version, which included either the Motorstorm or Metal Gear Solid 4 game, and it has 4 USB ports. That version of the 80 gb PS3 can play PS2 games.

Sony released a new 80 gb PS3, which doesn't play PS2 games. This version contains no games and only 2 USB ports. It's basically a 40 gb PS3 with an 80 gb hard drive.

When you say 80 gb, there are 2 versions of it.

There's the original version, which included either the Motorstorm or Metal Gear Solid 4 game, and it has 4 USB ports. That version of the 80 gb PS3 can play PS2 games.

Sony released a new 80 gb PS3, which doesn't play PS2 games. This version contains no games and only 2 USB ports. It's basically a 40 gb PS3 with an 80 gb hard drive.

I'm sure you can download an emulator for ps2 games though?

Archived