Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darkzzz_

Post your desktop

How the hell do people cope with that many icons on their desktop? Would do my head in! pinch.gif

definately this.

at least half of those are of no real use, he appears to have 3 internets, 3 or 4 anti-viruses, too many media players, multiple file converters & photoshop software.

also he needs to try emptying his recycle bin once in a while.

How the hell do people cope with that many icons on their desktop? Would do my head in! >_<

I couldn't work that way, either.

All this clutter!

Mind-boggling, really - does he actually need all those programs?

I have My Computer and Recycling Bin on the desktop, not even sure why I need them really.

All the useful stuff is in the taskbar. Chrome, Footy manager, Media monkey, Spotify, My Documents, Word, utorrent, media server for xbox. Can navigate your libraries once you've opened Documents on Windows 7. Simple

Huddersfield fan lol haven't you got a forum site for Huddersfield :)

yes, we do. but i like seeing what other teams forums are like. and after coming on here to talk about peltier, i realised you had a very good forum and thought i'd contribute a little bit. but it seems you've taken it the wrong way, depsite me not critising you or your team once and even wishing you good luck in getting promotion..

Guy loves his college work.

i hate it. just don't dare lose it! hahaha ;)

yes, we do. but i like seeing what other teams forums are like. and after coming on here to talk about peltier, i realised you had a very good forum and thought i'd contribute a little bit. but it seems you've taken it the wrong way, depsite me not critising you or your team once and even wishing you good luck in getting promotion..

Don't pay attention to it. You seem like a good poster and I think plenty appreciated the info about Pelts. Most aren't bothered by ouside fans hanging around if they're good contributors and are happy to be on the receiving end of some banter :thumbup:

Archived