Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darkzzz_

Post your desktop

Yeah, do whatever you want mate. Just because im not the best person at English all of a sudden your funny, when really your a twat, think what you want about me, but i could not give 2 flying fucks what you think about me

lol

Both :unsure:

I have both of them on the one machine, yes. Dual-booting. Basically, when my machine loads up I select whether I want XP Pro or Vista. I keep XP as the default and it'll load that if I don't select Vista within three seconds.

Just partition my hard drive into two sectors.

I have both of them on the one machine, yes. Dual-booting. Basically, when my machine loads up I select whether I want XP Pro or Vista. I keep XP as the default and it'll load that if I don't select Vista within three seconds.

I think he meant screenshots of both OS's.

Ive got the same as you apart from XP/Win 7.

My computer was originally shipped with Vista but fook using that. Shoved XP on it straight the way lol.

You should try Windows 7 though, tis quality. Tri boot lol!

Apparently Windows 7 is just Vista, without the bugs?!

Apparently Windows 7 is just Vista, without the bugs?!

+ Enhanced User Interface and a few features that never made it to Vista. You're right in some ways though and in essence its a complete version of Vista, but thats just the evolution of software in general.

Its def a better OS than Vista and XP and the way > if you don't have a Mac!

----

I think he meant screenshots of both OS's.

Ive got the same as you apart from XP/Win 7.

I cba with Windows 7 laugh.gif biggrin.gif

I have the ISO on my desktop unsure.gif

lol Yeah, I did mean post both. I dual boot myself (Vista and Windows 7) just because there is some stuff I need to 100% work. I used to have Ubuntu aswell before Windows 7 when I had to do some Uni modules but haven't used it since so got rid of it.

Archived