Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darkzzz_

Post your desktop

lol you use GIMP as well. Just out of interest do you know how it compares to photoshop as I've never used the latter?

I hate GIMP.

It's there if I need to do something quick and don't want to fire up the virtual machine. I love Photoshop & Firefox. Carnally.

I tried to buy a legit Mac copy at a reasonable price but it wasn't happening, so I tried to steal one but the internet is bare. Hopefully, in two weeks time, I'll be able to get my mitts on some disks when I change jobs.

...and :sick:

How can some of you have so much desktop clutter?

It'd drive me mad.

[Hairy's Desktop]

That's my idea of hell on earth - I'd drive me nuts. :@

Love the way you keep your job description stored on your desktop though - for easy reference, presumably?!!! :P ("T'ain't my job... blah blah!") :whistle:

I hate GIMP.

Have you tired Pixelmator? I think its closer to Photoshop than Gimp, and its designed for the mac. Not free though.

As a photoshop amateur I find GIMP simple to use but I might need something more advanced in the future. I will check that pixelmator out as photoshop is too dear and I refuse to run virtual pc on my mac.

[Hairy's Desktop]

Love the way you keep your job description stored on your desktop though - for easy reference, presumably?!!! :P ("T'ain't my job... blah blah!") :whistle:

Its job location in case I forget where it is

I'd also like to know what the rest of the file is called 'Shortcut to Bedford ...'

...shemales

2lmxl6t.jpg

Archived