Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darkzzz_

Post your desktop

Intrigued by the bags of white powder; you must be stressed to need all that!

lol I was thinking exactly the same thing! :D

Intrigued by the bags of white powder; you must be stressed to need all that!

The advertising industry runs on.... plastic bags :sweating:

Is that a USB-powered toaster on the right?

Sadly not.. it is however a small TV which takes over if the stuff within the plastic bags ever runs out.

lol I was thinking exactly the same thing! :D

:P Here was me.. celebrating the remakable tidyness of my desk top (especially its lack of "icon" type clutter... and you just immediately point out the plastic bags...hmm you people seem verrry quick to spot this kind of item... why is that i wonder?? ;)lol

sexual! did you get it off the net or take it yourself? i'd love a copy :thumbup:

I took it myself about two weeks ago, whilst wandering around the area. Always wanted to have it as a desktop. Was a partially cloudy day and it rained shortly after, if I remember correctly. So, I got lucky with that shot.

Please send me this :D

@ Spencer & SDB: Just let me know what E-Mail address I can send it to and you'll get it in no time.:thumbup:

Make that 2 :whistle:

Sam - check your E-Mail (the one you mention on your profile page).

I took it myself about two weeks ago, whilst wandering around the area. Always wanted to have it as a desktop. Was a partially cloudy day and it rained shortly after, if I remember correctly. So, I got lucky with that shot.

@ Spencer & SDB: Just let me know what E-Mail address I can send it to and you'll get it in no time.:thumbup:

thank you :D:thumbup:

PM'ed you mate, much appreciated! :thumbup:

Archived