Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

PES 2010

Looking very good this year:

More licences

Real currency

Sponsership deals

Youth team

Increased strategy and management

Improved player animations

Improved graphics

PES is the game for real simulation and gameplay and this one is looking juicy.

Looking very good this year:

More licences

Real currency

Sponsership deals

Youth team

Increased strategy and management

Improved player animations

Improved graphics

PES is the game for real simulation and gameplay and this one is looking juicy.

Yeah if you want the players to move like robots.

Big fan. I'm one of the few PES fans left it seems :cry:

Same,Tried hard with FIFA 09 but got bored after only a few weeks,the matches just all seemed to play out the same,where as PES is still as good as ever.Simply the best.

You're not one of the only PES fans left LD3. Most of us are fans, I have had every single one from the ISS days and I will continue to buy them, I just felt that FIFA excelled and PES by their own admission failed to improve where it needed to. As I said before, whenever the lads are round it is always PES we switch on first. I am looking forward to the next release.

:)

I think I'll get this 1, PES has always been the superior game even if this years Fifa was better.

Exactly how I feel.

Enhanced Online: A new dedicated section of the Tokyo team is committed to improving the online side of PES 2010. More downloadable content is also planned. Team and content updates are planned throughout the game's lifespan. These will make the game even more bespoke to the player's match day needs.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/objects/143/14338554.html

Just been looking at some of the info regarding the game, looks pretty impressive and the online plans are really selling it to me.

They need to reinvent PES for next gen. Read in a magazine that FIFA created a totally new engine as soon as they knew what they could do with the technology, whereas Konami are still working with the same engine they used on the PS2 and Xbox. That's why it feels a bit dated.

Was a massive fan until FIFA 08 came out and was, for me, miles ahead of Pro Evo 2008. PES 3,4,5 and 6 were all pretty much perfect, though.

Will probably wait and see what the demo is like before deciding on this or FIFA! Hated 09 and unless there is a vast improvement then I'm not gonna be going for this one.

I played PES09 for the first time the other day. After playing FIFA 09, I can't say I was impressed [with PES]. But it sounds like they are making and taking positive steps to regenerate it.

As said before, will be tough to decide which to get in October.

They need to reinvent PES for next gen. Read in a magazine that FIFA created a totally new engine as soon as they knew what they could do with the technology, whereas Konami are still working with the same engine they used on the PS2 and Xbox. That's why it feels a bit dated.

Was a massive fan until FIFA 08 came out and was, for me, miles ahead of Pro Evo 2008. PES 3,4,5 and 6 were all pretty much perfect, though.

Completely agree. Ive been a bit of a floating voter tbh. Admittedly i did start out on fifa, but i converted to pes with number 4. However fifa 08 was just so superior to pes 08 in every way that im back to fifa, and konami is gonna have to work bloody hard to get me to buy pes.

Sorry to post back-to-back, but when is th demo out? Does anyone have a clue?

Haven't got a confirmed date but I reckon it will be around late September time if the game is released in October.

Is it normally 2 weeks before? Or did I imagine that?

Na, thats about right for those kind of games! So a demo will be out first week of October if the 19th is the confirmed release date.

Archived