Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

PES 2010

Shit commentary?

PES is the king for that.

True. Fifa's is good, but most the stuff they say is absolute bollocks, just the timing is well.

I mean, "sandwiches" is slightly random from Andy Gray, think someone mentioned that a while back as well.

PES was brilliant. The last offering was so woeful though that I bought FIFA instead after years of loyal PES buying. Haven't looked back since.

:appl: The last two editions have been a big let down.

PES was brilliant. The last offering was so woeful though that I bought FIFA instead after years of loyal PES buying. Haven't looked back since.

Recently sold my copy of Fifa 09 for a tenner after giving it 1 last go.Its just not happening for me on Fifa,every game and goal seems the same.Some of the action in PES is just unreal.

• 1 month later...

I've always liked PES better than Fifa, I've owned every copy of all the PES and Fifa games ever released, and I am far more addicted to the PES games, every goal seams to be different on PES, but on Fifa, it tends to get repetitive.

Archived