Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

PSP Go!

gogo.jpg

psp-go.jpg

Introducing the smallest and mightiest PSP® system yet. Download rich, immersive digital gaming or the best movies and TV shows saved directly to the ample 16GB hard drive. Browse the incredibly deep lineup of PSP gaming and movie content on the PlayStation® Network. Use built-in Bluetooth support to connect a wireless headset and utilize Skype to talk with friends. But best of all, show off your content via the ultra-crisp 3.8 inch LCD screen on the most portable PSP system yet.

Go Bigger

16GB flash memory

Go Smaller

The most portable PSP® ever

Go Digital

The most immersive portable games, anytime, anywhere

Go Versatile

Games, music, movies, internet and more

Go Anywhere

Your content, fitting your lifestyle

The PSP®go System includes:

PSP®go System (Available in Piano Black or Pearl White)

USB Cable

AC Adaptor

Premium Peripherals for the PSP® go

Composite AV Cable

Component AV Cable

AC Adaptor

USB Cable

Single Cradle (For charging and USB data transfer)

Protective Filter

Low-end case/pouch

Mid-range case/pouch

High-end case/pouch

Memory Stick Micro (M2) 2GB and 4GB

Wired Headphones

£210 though :o

I want 1 for that Monster Hunter game or whatever its called.

Same

Pointless.

The PSP is dated now in terms of hardware, the iPhone/Touch pisses all over it. So Sony, in their wisdom, refuse to bring out the PSP2 and instead re-release the PSP in a shiny new case.

This is the psp2 it's got a lot of new stuff.

First console not to have a disk drive, Download all the new psp games of the PSN, plus old ones

The original PSP remains to this day the single worst purchase I have ever made.

ive never undertood the hate for the psp , ive had one for years and love it for travelling , great for watching films , old classic games , storing music . so whats the problem???????

ive never undertood the hate for the psp , ive had one for years and love it for travelling , great for watching films , old classic games , storing music . so whats the problem???????

Because it's a jack of all trades and a master of none.

There's technology out there that does everything a PSP does but much, much better.

This is the psp2 it's got a lot of new stuff.

First console not to have a disk drive, Download all the new psp games of the PSN, plus old ones

It is not the PSP2, it is an updated PSP. Inside it is the same. Same memory, same processor etc. Therefore from a game manufactors point of view, it is the same and will not mean a difference in quality of games.

For example, Football Manager on the PSP relies heavily on memory, the PSP is now very dated in this sense so it limits what we can and can't do. It's just a shame they haven't decided to improve the internals to improve the quality of games developed.

Because it's a jack of all trades and a master of none.

There's technology out there that does everything a PSP does but much, much better.

it all depends on what you bought the psp for , like i said i bought mine for travelling around so i can watch umd films on it and play the odd game also i have loads of music stored on it so with my dock that i also bought it becomes a music system wherever i am. alot of people go on about the i phone but the screen is to small for watching films and tv on in my opinion and i dont believe the games are any better on an i phone than a psp , so the psp is still good but i do agree sony are going to have to think about a psp2 to keep up with technology

Archived