Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

CM10

Didn't we already have a thread on this somewhere? Think it has something dead clever in the gameplay doesn't it (can't remember the specifics)

EDIT: Yeah i've definately seen them vids before somewhere. I'm sure in it somewhere it answers my ramblings.

Didn't we already have a thread on this somewhere? Think it has something dead clever in the gameplay doesn't it (can't remember the specifics)

EDIT: Yeah i've definately seen them vids before somewhere. I'm sure in it somewhere it answers my ramblings.

Yeah, I tried looking but the search feature wasn't working. It may have been me that actually started the thread, and I had a quick look through the pages but may have missed it. :dunno:

I must say, I've enjoyed Roy Meredith's press releases about CM. First claimimg that he doesn't see FM as a rival, but then having a dig at us in almost every interview he does.

His latest one is claimimg "other match engines, such as those used in FIFA Manager and Football Manager, are customised from other 3D engines, whereas the CM10 match engine has been built from the ground up". When in fact, FM's is built from the ground up, we just borrowed a few animations.

It will be interesting to see what the demo is like, after all the hype and nonsense they have released into the press.

Rant over.

I have my doubts over this game, is it gonna have last years database? If so that sucks big time. The match engine does look impressive put im sure that FM 2010 will be significantly better overall. Still will try the demo though.

Had a go earlier but my eyes started to hurt after a short while! There is just too much going on and its hard to see where to click next. Also, its missing keyboard shortcuts which is annoying playing on a laptop. I played one game and the match engine looks alright though, maybe my view on it will change if I played it a bit more...we'll see.

Demo out today, Anyone had a bash yet??

I'm in the middle of downloading now.

Played it today. In an unrelated note, I never laughed so much as I have today ;)

I especially like their take on a match engine, 'Drunken Football on Ice'.

said in the newspaper today that they are releasing or have released this for download through through eidos at a pay whatever you feel its worth price.

the minimum is £2.51. 1p for the game and £2.50 for the processing lol

Never tried it over football manager but surely its worth ago at that price, probably what they are hoping anyway

edit: http://www.champmanstore.com/shop/preorder

to get it for that price yoou preorder/buy it from the site above and from the 11th september you can download it

said in the newspaper today that they are releasing or have released this for download through through eidos at a pay whatever you feel its worth price.

the minimum is £2.51. 1p for the game and £2.50 for the processing lol

Never tried it over football manager but surely its worth ago at that price, probably what they are hoping anyway

edit: http://www.champmanstore.com/shop/preorder

to get it for that price yoou preorder/buy it from the site above and from the 11th september you can download it

You have to say hats off to Eidos. Very clever marketing.

This thread brought a trip down memory lane.

ChampionshipManager97-98_PCBOX-ukboxart_160w.jpg

You have to say hats off to Eidos. Very clever marketing.

This thread brought a trip down memory lane.

ChampionshipManager97-98_PCBOX-ukboxart_160w.jpg

Id so say, only so they can put "Sold millions of copies and the best selling CM of all time" on the box of CM11.

Im sure they'd forget to put "We never made any revenue because we sold it for £2.51" :P

Im sure they'd forget to put "We never made any revenue because we sold it for £2.51" :P

The news has been posted everywhere. On the other forums I use this has also been posted so they have done there job by spreading the word. You seem to be forgetting that there are no production costs as it is a virtual download.

They will make a ton if they get enough people to purchase which inevitably they will at that price.

• 2 weeks later...

I just played the demo and its the worst Football Managment game in history. The interface is too complicated, the match engine is laughable and the stats of players and clubs are just a joke. DJ finishing is like 78 and fryatts is 60 odd. FM>CM

Archived