Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Cricket management game?

International Cricket Captain looks and feels about 10 years old, is that any better then Ricey?

It's easier to use I would say, but there isn't much depth....get's a bit teedious after a short time.

Cricket Coach has it's problems, but once you get used to it it's a much deeper experience.

I would love to slag Cricket Coach off (most the graphics are mine but I've been totally removed from the credits since I joined SI) but it's still a decent game.

It's easier to use I would say, but there isn't much depth....get's a bit teedious after a short time.

Cricket Coach has it's problems, but once you get used to it it's a much deeper experience.

I would love to slag Cricket Coach off (most the graphics are mine but I've been totally removed from the credits since I joined SI) but it's still a decent game.

I've got Cricket Captain, I meant is coach better - by the sounds of it, yes. Good. You're right, it is terrible at times.

I'm still using ICC 2001, because Leicestershire had a decent team back then.

I had Carl Crowe regularly making the England squad. lol

:D Carl Crowe was a monster on that game, hopefully next years effort will actually be significantly improved and not just a database update (they have promised it).

:D Carl Crowe was a monster on that game, hopefully next years effort will actually be significantly improved and not just a database update (they have promised it).

Another thing about '01 was that Matt Bulbeck always ended up becoming the greatest cricketer the world has ever seen. lol

Archived