Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox96

HELP! EA Sports Avatar Creating

Hello,

I am trying to create an avatar for my EA Sports thing when everytime I try to go down It just sends me back to the top of the page! Its Frustrating!! :mad: If I'm on anything else It's fine, has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix it?

Many Thanks,

Foxes-96 :thumbup:

Hello,

I am trying to create an avatar for my EA Sports thing when everytime I try to go down It just sends me back to the top of the page! Its Frustrating!! :mad: If I'm on anything else It's fine, has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix it?

Many Thanks,

Foxes-96 :thumbup:

Sorry but I don't understand what you're describing, it could be obvious to someone but not me.

I am trying to create an avatar for my EA Sports thing (using what programme) when everytime I try to go down It just sends me back to the top of the page (again where is this?)

Sorry but I don't understand what you're describing, it could be obvious to someone but not me.

I am trying to create an avatar for my EA Sports thing (using what programme) when everytime I try to go down It just sends me back to the top of the page (again where is this?)

EA Sports World.

EA Sports World.

In that case I'll bow out because I know absolutely nothing about it. :P Best of luck I'm sure someone will be able to help. :thumbup:

Archived