Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Free to a good home - Hyper Pen 6000U

I have one of these from 2005 that I've hardly ever used. I'm assuming it's only compatible with Windows XP. It's in it's original box with disk and paperwork.

I'm feeling rather generous and lazy plus I've never had any luck with ebay so if any one wants it and can pick it up from Glenfield or lives not too far away for me to drop off then your welcome to it.

http://www.aiptek.com/Merchant2/merchant.m...p;Store_Code=AS

Of course if you feel like making a donation to the forum running costs :thumbup:

What Exactly Is It? :dunno:

it says in the link -

Aiptek’s HyperPen 6000 offers the most natural, intuitive and fun way to input and edit text and graphics on your notebook or desktop PC. A powerful, yet easy-to-use combination of cordless, pressure-sensitive pen, tablet and software lets you naturally draw and write freehand graphics and text as comfortably as you would on real paper. Just think of the possibilities!

I have one of these from 2005 that I've hardly ever used. I'm assuming it's only compatible with Windows XP. It's in it's original box with disk and paperwork.

I'm feeling rather generous and lazy plus I've never had any luck with ebay so if any one wants it and can pick it up from Glenfield or lives not too far away for me to drop off then your welcome to it.

http://www.aiptek.com/Merchant2/merchant.m...p;Store_Code=AS

Of course if you feel like making a donation to the forum running costs :thumbup:

really?

really?

Ha! I thought for a second you were posting to say you'd have it :P

Yes it surprised me as well but that's the date on the paperwork. It would appear there's no interest anyway :dunno:

Hey I'll have it if it's going spare - my five year old would love it!

She's obsessed with playing the computer and I might be able to tease her into practising writing with it which would be good...

So how about it?

Hey I'll have it if it's going spare - my five year old would love it!

She's obsessed with playing the computer and I might be able to tease her into practising writing with it which would be good...

So how about it?

You're welcome to have it. I see you're based in Loughboro are you able to get to Glenfield?

You're welcome to have it. I see you're based in Loughboro are you able to get to Glenfield?

Well I've moved more towards the city since joining so stright down the A46 would be no probs at all

Ha! I thought for a second you were posting to say you'd have it :P

Yes it surprised me as well but that's the date on the paperwork. It would appear there's no interest anyway :dunno:

well, had it been offered... :whistle:

Archived