Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
samlcfc

Halo ODST

This new games coming out for the xbox looks good.

Its based on the same Kind of thing as the others I think except your some kind of average soldier instead of that guy off the first three.

Pretty impressive advert

apparently its got a multiplayer mode on it called firefight which is like the Horde mode on gears of war 2. That was always good for a laugh when playing with your mates.

Campaigns always been good on the halo games aswell so it should be a pretty decent game.

• 2 weeks later...

Ign rated this one quite highly although they mention it being some sort of glorified expansion, rather than some proper full on title.

Basically, you can blast through the single player in 5 hours. The multiplayer is where it's at, and as I said, Halo 3 add-on of sorts.

Might be worth a look, but not at £40+.

October, Drakes 2 is where it's at.

I have absloutly no idea why I'm going to by this after work, as I don't particularly like Halo and it sounds like an over priced expansion that adds about 5 hours worth of single player time and 3 maps that I don't already have and about 24 that I do. And I'll never have time to play it.

Besides all of that, it's happening.

Archived