Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

What's your current team?

Pretty sexy team there Fez. Always have a few leagues on the go at once to avoid boredom. Did a sesh earlier with my Man Yoo team:

Wiese

Maicon Ferdiand Lucio A.Cole

Diego Sneijder

Ronaldo Rooney Quagliarella Messi

Usually does the job. Try to mix up my teams, but the one player I always buy, always, is Andres Guardado. Absolutely rapes anyone for pace.

Charlton on FM...

Just got them promoted from league 1.

Currently in pre season.

Squad:

GK: Darren Randolph/ Ross Turnbull.

Defenders: Elliot Ward/ James McCevily/ Chris Baird/ Bakary Soro/ Jose Samedo/ Kerrea Gilber/ Kelly Youga/ Pascall Cygan/ Jonathan Fortune.

Midfielders: Ferre Bodde/ Danny Szetela/ Nicky Bailey/ Ruben Palazuelos/ Rory Delap/ Djalma/ Lloyd Sam/ Leonardo.

Strikers: Bruno Morais/ Jonjo Shelvey/ Deon Burton/ Nicolas Medina.

Hoping for possible back to back promotion.

Pretty sexy team there Fez. Always have a few leagues on the go at once to avoid boredom. Did a sesh earlier with my Man Yoo team:

Wiese

Maicon Ferdiand Lucio A.Cole

Diego Sneijder

Ronaldo Rooney Quagliarella Messi

Usually does the job. Try to mix up my teams, but the one player I always buy, always, is Andres Guardado. Absolutely rapes anyone for pace.

Handy outfit that.

I virtually always buy Mikel and Bafetimbi Gomis. Two best value players on the game I reckon. Opted for a bit of a change this time with Baptista.

Have bought Guardado a fair bit in the past too.

I virtually always buy Mikel and Bafetimbi Gomis. Two best value players on the game I reckon. Opted for a bit of a change this time with Baptista.

Gomis is leathal. Jesus Navas can produce the odd moment of "I need to watch that on replay from fifteen angles again and again" magic every now and then.

I need a new challenge on Fifa, cant find any teams I fancy doing a manager mode with.

Inter Milan.

Gomis is leathal. Jesus Navas can produce the odd moment of "I need to watch that on replay from fifteen angles again and again" magic every now and then.

lol I literally just did that with an outside-of-the-foot curler into the top corner from Podolski.

It's a brilliant, brilliant game. I've had it for months and months now and still addicted. A bit worried they'll mess up the next one but hey ho. I often just start manager modes, replace the whole team and then play a game with them before getting bored and doing it all over again.

I dont like them, and I like to take the mid-table, boring teams to the very top.

Borussia Dortmund then. Purely for the Stadium Manager who is rated 10. Unlimited money, and delightful kits.

lol I literally just did that with an outside-of-the-foot curler into the top corner from Podolski.

It's a brilliant, brilliant game. I've had it for months and months now and still addicted. A bit worried they'll mess up the next one but hey ho. I often just start manager modes, replace the whole team and then play a game with them before getting bored and doing it all over again.

lol

You know you are taking things one step too far when you get the family round the TV to show them Messi making a complete tool of a slow Rotherham full back. Some of the looks I got for that. Ridiculous.

Apparently this 360 degree dribbling is meant to make it better, rather than running in 8 directions. Even the slightest movement on the anologue will show up. Then there's all the subtle little changes that I'm fond of, just the smallest thing like how a player falls over will impress me.

Borussia Dortmund then. Purely for the Stadium Manager who is rated 10. Unlimited money, and delightful kits.

lol

You know you are taking things one step too far when you get the family round the TV to show them Messi making a complete tool of a slow Rotherham full back. Some of the looks I got for that. Ridiculous.

Apparently this 360 degree dribbling is meant to make it better, rather than running in 8 directions. Even the slightest movement on the anologue will show up. Then there's all the subtle little changes that I'm fond of, just the smallest thing like how a player falls over will impress me.

Yeah the 360 dribbling will make or break it, a bit like the 3D on Football Manager. The 8 direction thing makes me chuckle. When you take a first touch by knocking the right analogue stick and a winger touches it inside the full-back, it's like you've defeated geometry.

i only do that when i volley the ball acrossfield as hard as possible, it hits the player standing right next to me square in the face and knocks him over. watch it 15 times the save it to watch over and over at my pleasure

Just started as Man City :D

Signed Adler, Alves, Diego & Villa.

Dunno who else to sign.

I will get Rodwell I suppose and Ramsey.

Maybe Fabregas and a left back. Any ideas?

I don't like Fabregas on Fifa if that's what you're playing. You need more pace and/or strength in midfield. John Obi Mikel all the way.

As for the left-back, definitely Chiellini.

LMA Manager 2003:

Paul Gerrard

Michael Jackson

Papura

Spencor Prior

Sergi

Andy Parkinson

Hughes

Gorka Garcia/Essien

Kennedy

Zamora/Liddell

Ashton/Rooney

Yeah, I know you're all jealous. My Wigan boys are tearing up the Premiership.

can't have him on a football pitch. sunlight on plastic can cause emission of toxic fumes and kill everyone. not to mention the fact that there are children at football matches.

can't have him on a football pitch. sunlight on plastic can cause emission of toxic fumes and kill everyone. not to mention the fact that there are children at football matches.

He's my inspirational captain. Led from League 1 all the way to the Premiership.

He's like Ian Ashbee, but good.

Archived