Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

What's your current team?

I had a Degenham & Redbridge team with a midfield four of Arteta, Stankovic, Capel, and Błaszczykowski.

In League One. Ridiculous.

:laugh:

My mate supports Northampton and got a fairly realistic team promoted to the Championship in his first season, then picked up Rafael van der Vaart on a free transfer and spent his transfer budget on Dani Alves.

:rolleyes:

:laugh:

My mate supports Northampton and got a fairly realistic team promoted to the Championship in his first season, then picked up Rafael van der Vaart on a free transfer and spent his transfer budget on Dani Alves.

:rolleyes:

I try and keep it realistic, but scouting players is as good as cheating.

I try and keep it realistic, but scouting players is as good as cheating.

Strongly agree.

Scouting is stupid. I never buy players that aren't real.

A good challenge is to overhaul Milan's ageing squad. There are loads of good young Italian players you can buy to do it with and the old guard raise a fortune.

Strongly agree.

Scouting is stupid. I never buy players that aren't real.

A good challenge is to overhaul Milan's ageing squad. There are loads of good young Italian players you can buy to do it with and the old guard raise a fortune.

Paloschi - :worship:

Never buy players that don't have "faces." The San Siro brings the dollar in as well.

The academy / home grown talent aspect of PES that they're bringing in this year is exactly what FIFA could do with, swear they used to have it, mind.

lol

Landreau, Sagna, Armand, Camara, Sakho, Giuly, Makelele, Sessegnon, Rothen, Hoarau, Hulk.

All the beautiful French names roll off the tongue and then just Hulk on the end. :laugh:

:D Thank you, so it's basically just the normal PSG squad with added Hulkage.

All this Fifaisation is making me want to get cracking and play it again, roll on Thursday!

Gone with a free database game on FM. Team GB & Ireland. With Everton sitting pretty at the top of the league after 10 games.

With that in mind players are all under 23 with 2 exceptions:

3-1-2-2-2 Formation:

Given (Ireland)

Hennessey (Wales)

Doyle (Ireland)

Evans (N. Ireland)

Taylor (England)

Richards (England)

Mancienne (England)

Shawcross (England)

Cattermole (England)

Huddlestone (England)

Gosling (England)

Rodwell (England)

Brown (Scotland)

Ireland (Ireland)

Gibson (Ireland)

Davis (N. Ireland)

Ramsey (Wales)

Young (England)

Lennon (England)

Collison (Wales)

Scannell (Ireland)

Evans (Wales)

Agbonlahor (England)

McCormack (Scotland)

Vokes (Wales)

At home to Koln in the quarter-finals of the Deutscher Pokal. We've been unbeaten all season and it's now February. Ishiaku slots in an early goal for the visitors. Chance after chance goes begging at the other end. Baptista is throwing their defenders all over the place but can't get a break, hitting the bar with one header. Palacio is having some joy down the right side and Mikel is getting a couple of shots in but time is slipping away. Only two minutes of injury time signalled. The ball comes back after yet another missed chance and this is the very last opportunity. Prodl finds himself in the right-wing position as everyone bombs forward in search of the late equaliser. The cross comes in, there are two defenders waiting to clear it. Baptista leaps, barges them both out of the way and loops his header up over the keeper into the net. Into extra time we go.

lol 120th minute. Right wing cross again. Baptista rises highest. The great escape is complete. I'll stop now. :D

After suffering heartbreak in a Champions League semi final on Pro Evo, i've turned to Fifa for a change of scenery.

Obviously starting a manager mode with Fenerbahce, here is my starting line up:

Volkan

Gokhan G, Bilica, Lugano, Carlos

Kazim, Emre, Cristian, Andre Santos

Alex

Guiza/Semih

Started a new manager mode with Stoke City, trying to make the biggest and blackest team ever seen!

After the first window my team looks like this:

Kameni

---------Leon Cort----- A.Faye------Shawcross

--------------Olifinjana-------A.Faye---------------

Delap----------------------------------Andre Santos

-----------------------Lawrence -------------------

------------- Fuller----------------Pericard/Sidibe-----

Real Madrid in season 3 on FM09.

GK - Casillas

RB - Ramos

LB - Evra

CB - Chiellini