Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

New(New) Ipod Nano.

I reckon this is probably the right forum.

Added features:

A camera(FINALLY!).

Fm Radio(FINALLY!) With live pause feature.

Genius(Built in playlist creator).

Built in pedometer. Also the chance to add Nike fitness trainer.

Features Explanation

Steve "Genius" Jobs is back... Keynote speach.

Comes in the usual range of colours. And if I wasnt getting an iphone today this would be on my shopping list.

Apple are money grabbing dick suckers :ph34r:

It's especially the entry level models that are overpriced, or - using reversed logic - the more expensive the Apple product gets, the more bang for the buck you can expect.

But they're doing a great job at ecological products and they've also come down in price quite a bit recently, for example.

Gotta give that to Steve Jobs & Co.

I'm speculating on an updated MacBook Pro comes next Summer, too.

Hmmm... I can get a 8GB Nano for £108.10 or spend less than £70 and get 20 times the capacity. God bless the iPod Classic.

:thumbup: I've had my 60g for about 4 years use it mainly in the car. We do 600 mile trips to Boston and Atlanta frequently and never hear the same song twice. (Side note for Big Ol Bob; No roundabouts so as an old geezer, I can just about cope.)

If you need a camera buy a camera, if you want a phone.....well you get my drift. Any all singing all dancing gizmo will have compromises. I guess an 80g iPhone would do it, so why haven't they? Possibly price and size, in which case ATT or whoever in Britain, can't support it with their contracts.

:thumbup: I've had my 60g for about 4 years use it mainly in the car. We do 600 mile trips to Boston and Atlanta frequently and never hear the same song twice. (Side note for Big Ol Bob; No roundabouts so as an old geezer, I can just about cope.)

If you need a camera buy a camera, if you want a phone.....well you get my drift. Any all singing all dancing gizmo will have compromises. I guess an 80g iPhone would do it, so why haven't they? Possibly price and size, in which case ATT or whoever in Britain, can't support it with their contracts.

I currently have a 30gb one from about three or four years ago and I'm getting fed up of choosing what I want on there. Need more space! I'm going to wait until it's broken before buying the 160gb one though, she's still going strong! I had a look at the 64gb iPod touch but it costs over £100 more than the 160gb classic. Not worth it.

Parts

I currently have a 30gb one from about three or four years ago and I'm getting fed up of choosing what I want on there. Need more space! I'm going to wait until it's broken before buying the 160gb one though, she's still going strong! I had a look at the 64gb iPod touch but it costs over £100 more than the 160gb classic. Not worth it.

How about replacing your hard drive.......iPod Parts

In hindsight, I can say purchasing an 80GB model two years ago was a wise decision. Still 37GB room left. :D

Archived