Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Pro evo 2010

This is on LIVE people. And it's easy to find. Unlike the myriad of options and tit-tat that is PSN.

Those 10 seconds to press search and type "Pro" and let it load were a real chore. If only I had an x-box! Think of all the additional things I could have done with my life. :(

;)

The menu system is far superior on 360. Why Sony don't twig is anybody's guess.

Btw, anyone watch the yellow light thingy-me-bob on Watchdog? Some repair blokes can have PS3s up and running in under 30 minutes.

I don't get why you keep going on about the 360 being superior in every way. If you're that bothered about the menu tell Sony. I don't think it's going to cause anyone to buy a 360 because a menu is easier to navigate.

From the first few games ive played it's very disappointing. The computer AI is pretty poor in that you can walk in a straight line towards goal and the defenders will stick to the other players leaving you to walk through the open defence.

Apart from that the game just feels slow and boring now and miles behind FIFA in terms of enjoyment.

Played the demo and wasn't impressed! released game could be better but i'll be going with Fifa again this year!

What has happened to PES?? it's like the guys at Konami can't handle next gen!

Archived