Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Pro evo 2010

Anyone managed to create a decent Leicester emblem yet? I tried earlier and failed badly, I remember years ago there was a site that told you how to make them. I'm on the 360 so I can't download them and I don't think you can stick one on a memory stick and upload it that way :(

Anyone managed to create a decent Leicester emblem yet? I tried earlier and failed badly, I remember years ago there was a site that told you how to make them. I'm on the 360 so I can't download them and I don't think you can stick one on a memory stick and upload it that way :(

I've got the camera for the 360, makes it so easy and looks quality. Costs a bit though :/

Didn't realise anyone else had bought this! :giggle: Enjoying it?

Got it today, I spend hours upon hours on the Edit mode. I'm making Leicester on it at the minute and then I'm going to have a go at Master League with them. :) Might get some help from you lot for attributes later ;)

I've had FIFA since it came out and I like them both, I like how you can run at players on this though, feels much more fluid than last year. But yeah, I'm enjoying it. Suprised this topic is so dead, it's not a bad game at all.

Got it today, I spend hours upon hours on the Edit mode. I'm making Leicester on it at the minute and then I'm going to have a go at Master League with them. :) Might get some help from you lot for attributes later ;)

I've had FIFA since it came out and I like them both, I like how you can run at players on this though, feels much more fluid than last year. But yeah, I'm enjoying it. Suprised this topic is so dead, it's not a bad game at all.

It wouldn't be Pro Evo without hours of editing! I actually enjoy doing it :blush:

The lack of PES love on here is astounding.

Anyway, for those of us that do play this how's it going? I finished my first season in Master League with Palermo earlier and ended up fulfilling a load of objectives, ended up with like £45M to spend, or so I though. I signed a load of players including Riquelme and Cani as well as a few fringey type players and still had about £20m left over, but then all the training and staff got paid or something so I ended up with -£11m >_> The board chucked Riquelme and Albelda (who Id bought before) out. :(

Bad times.

The lack of PES love on here is astounding.

Anyway, for those of us that do play this how's it going? I finished my first season in Master League with Palermo earlier and ended up fulfilling a load of objectives, ended up with like £45M to spend, or so I though. I signed a load of players including Riquelme and Cani as well as a few fringey type players and still had about £20m left over, but then all the training and staff got paid or something so I ended up with -£11m >_> The board chucked Riquelme and Albelda (who Id bought before) out. :(

Bad times.

:giggle:

I finished my first season with Man City in 4th place, and have won 3/3 at the start of the 2nd. Unbeaten in 2010 so far, spanning about 20 games :D But lost in the cup final to Spurs :/

Signed Diego, Ashley Young, Heskey and a couple of youngsters in the summer. Got a cracking squad. I'm gunning for trophies this year. :devil:

Is it easy to sign players with Man City lildave? All my negotiations end up failing and on the odd occasion when I do finalize them I end up having to pay crazy money. Like with Riquelme I spent £12.5m on him, but then he got chucked out so I never got to use him! :(

Is it easy to sign players with Man City lildave? All my negotiations end up failing and on the odd occasion when I do finalize them I end up having to pay crazy money. Like with Riquelme I spent £12.5m on him, but then he got chucked out so I never got to use him! :(

I usually just look on the list the scout puts up on 'openness to negotiation', if there is anyone there that I like the look of I enter negotiations.

I've got Scout on Level 5 too, in fact I think i've got everything on Level 5 now. Rich Clubs are good :D

Although once i've won everything with Man City, i'm definitely starting my annual one with the defaults.

You sorted all the transfers and stuff? Fair play, I don't have the patience for that. I do like trying my hand at making a few kits and whatnot though.

I wish the 360's save files were as easily moddable as the PS2 was. Thems were the days.

Cock. Everton have just ruined my dreams of going a calendar year unbeaten in the league :cry:

Buying this.

So you should.

You sorted all the transfers and stuff? Fair play, I don't have the patience for that. I do like trying my hand at making a few kits and whatnot though.

I wish the 360's save files were as easily moddable as the PS2 was. Thems were the days.

Not all, a few though. Hoping there's an update sometime soon...

• 4 weeks later...

Completely hooked on this. I wanted a challenge so took on Burnley on top player in my ML career.

Finished first season on Sat in 11th. We were on course for Europa League until a home defeat to Man City set a rot in and we went on to not win a single game in our last 8 fixtures slumping to a lowly 11th - we lost last game 6-0 to Arsenal which was unbelievable as we had conceded no more than 2 goals over the whole season. I brought perhaps the worst striker as well in Fatih Tekke from Zenit. Scored 3 goals all season :(

New season and I've cleared out my tat, improved my scout to lv.3 and brought in Voronin, Aurellio, some free Danish player called M.Jensen and Navarro as well as promoting a ridiculous amount of youth team players. Started the season as I finished it. Lost opening and second game, then got a point against Arsenal before finally winning against MU at Old Trafford - Voronin unlocked me the long ranger trophy. Was a fluke mind.

Last game I played was vs Everton and won 4-1 so I've turned around the ten game league rot it seems for now. Got Europa league in mind once again in my second season :D

Archived