Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

COD going Xbox exclusive?

Had a message off someone on my PS3 who is on my friends list don't know who he is, don't think it's anyone off here, anyway I got sent a message and he said get the word about - Not that I think it would change anything, but rumour has it Modern Warfare (Is that the one out now? :dunno:) will be the last of the series on PS3 after that it will become Xbox exclusive.

Personally I don't give a fook because I hate the game, granted it's because i'm shit at it but I can't give the game time of day personally, but I know there are big fans of it, and it has a huge following so thought i'd let people know, but I said doubt you'll be able to change anything.

It's only a rumour though, and i've had a quick search and found nothing about it.

Had a message off someone on my PS3 who is on my friends list don't know who he is, don't think it's anyone off here, anyway I got sent a message and he said get the word about - Not that I think it would change anything, but rumour has it Modern Warfare (Is that the one out now? :dunno:) will be the last of the series on PS3 after that it will become Xbox exclusive.

Personally I don't give a fook because I hate the game, granted it's because i'm shit at it but I can't give the game time of day personally, but I know there are big fans of it, and it has a huge following so thought i'd let people know, but I said doubt you'll be able to change anything.

It's only a rumour though, and i've had a quick search and found nothing about it.

I get loads of these messages, it's a load of sh*t

I got a quality chain text the other day, amused me greatly.

'Forward this message to 10 people...

And you will get

fook ALL. THAT'S RIGHT, fook ALL. YOU WON'T GET GOOD LUCK OR A NIC SURPRISE, 5 GRAND OR A **** HOLIDAY IN JAMAICA, JUST fook ALL...

It's true...

It works...

I sent it on & got fook ALL. Don't break the chain! It's the only one of these fooking things that actually works! Send it and get fook all, it's brilliant.'

I got a quality chain text the other day, amused me greatly.

'Forward this message to 10 people...

And you will get

fook ALL. THAT'S RIGHT, fook ALL. YOU WON'T GET GOOD LUCK OR A NIC SURPRISE, 5 GRAND OR A **** HOLIDAY IN JAMAICA, JUST fook ALL...

It's true...

It works...

I sent it on & got fook ALL. Don't break the chain! It's the only one of these fooking things that actually works! Send it and get fook all, it's brilliant.'

I got that, laughed for ages  :giggle:

Archived