Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Clarkielcfc

FIFA 10

Im never going to play as Madrid until they put the Bernabeu on the game

You will be able to download it on the day the game gets released

----------------------

As for who i'll be? Citehhhhhhh of course!

On FIFA and Football Manager, I always start as Leicester.

But on FIFA, I continue with Leicester forever, unless I get bored or I get offered a job at Chelsea or something.

At least edit kit number is back on the season mode...

I usually start off a manager mode with a really small club in League 2 lol. I'll be doing the same this year I think! I am really excited now, the new features sound amazing and the demo is great.

Haha, same! I took Wycombe from the depths of the football league all the way to Champions League glory!

Will be doing the same thing this time too.

Can't wait for this now! :D

lol same.

Messi, Torres and Diego will be mine :ph34r:

Hehe I think Fifa 10 will be more realistic in terms of Transfers and stuff. The old Fifa's have been awful for Transfer realism. I was getting players with 70-75 overall to League 2 teams and in reality teams in League 2 should be able to only attract players with overalls of 60-65 at best. Apperantly on the new one it takes into account how good your training facilities are, how good you are as a manager, what kind of reputation your club has got and also what competition you play in. So you probably wouldn't attract Torres and Messi to Man City at the start of the game because they are currently in teams with Champs League footy. Although with Man City's budget.... You could probably offer them ridiculous sums of money and they would accept it anyway lol

Hehe I think Fifa 10 will be more realistic in terms of Transfers and stuff. The old Fifa's have been awful for Transfer realism. I was getting players with 70-75 overall to League 2 teams and in reality teams in League 2 should be able to only attract players with overalls of 60-65 at best. Apperantly on the new one it takes into account how good your training facilities are, how good you are as a manager, what kind of reputation your club has got and also what competition you play in. So you probably wouldn't attract Torres and Messi to Man City at the start of the game because they are currently in teams with Champs League footy. Although with Man City's budget.... You could probably offer them ridiculous sums of money and they would accept it anyway lol

true but you also have wage budgets on this aswell so you cant go mental!

I got Alonso for Huddersfield :D

Yeh, they have DEFINITELY made transfers more realistic, I read it in a review somewhere.

The money comes from the chairman in 10 FINALLY. In 09 you got money after every game which was shit.

Yeh, David Villa instead of Torres :ph34r: No Champions League football for Valencia.

I hope it's harder than the last one anyway in terms of the transfer market, for example, I sold Ronaldo to Stoke for 50m or whatever :o

Archived