Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Boro Match Thread

Have got BBC Tees on and it said Kermorgant is starting with Howard on the bench.

Weale

Morrison

Hobbs

Brown

Berner

Gallagher

Oakley

King

Dyer

Fryatt

Kermorgant

Good to see Nige has changed things round a bit. Two of the changes must be enforced though (Hobbs for Tunch, King for Wellens). Good to see Morrison given a chance at RB in place of the much maligned Neilson. N'Guessan out, no surprise there, Dyer really needs a good match to retain his place. Gallagher still on wing i see....BUT the best news for me is the inclusion of Kermorgant! Howard definitely needed to be dropped at this stage, really hope Kermo can impress tonight and prove to be a good foil to Fryatt.

C'MON LADS!!!

:scarf:

The team is truly ridiculas.

Ok, Wellens is injured but;

a CB at RB against a quality winger.

and ok, I haven't seen Kermogrant becuase I left to early on saturday but he isn't as big as Howard and Wheather/St. Ledger will most probably win headers all day long.

Also, Brown ahead of Morrison is not very good because of Aliadiers pace.

The team is truly ridiculas.

Ok, Wellens is injured but;

a CB at RB against a quality winger.

and ok, I haven't seen Kermogrant becuase I left to early on saturday but he isn't as big as Howard and Wheather/St. Ledger will most probably win headers all day long.

Also, Brown ahead of Morrison is not very good because of Aliadiers pace, then again Hobbs and Morrison are quite similar.

Interesting....... :rolleyes:

Tunchev and Wellens injured, Neilson and N'guessan dropped..... :dunno:

Johnson up against a center forward and a center back, very interesting!

Still bloody 4-4-2......

For crying out loud man! You advocate the need for change and when there is some, you're still moaning!

Save your negativity at least until after the match!

:rolleyes:

Not sure what Nicky Adams has to do to start a game in his preferred position. Dyer hasn't showed any sign of being good enough for this division this year, yet he has found his way back in the team 2 or 3 times already. Brave selection by NP. Looks like the kind of selection which will either go horribly wrong (Morrison / Brown sent off after being made a mug of by Johnson / Emnes, midfield completely overrun and our strikers not getting a kick ), or be a majestic triumph and have us salivating about just how good Kermorgant is .........

KOM SÅ LEICESTER!!!

Bad feeling about this one, Boro fired up and us with a one man attack and a leaking defense. Hopefully, we pull our first surprise of the season and prove all my bad feelings wrong. Interesting line up.

Archived