Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Boro Match Thread

Howard not starting and he drops N'Guessen & Neilson too, fair play Nige, you do have the bollocks.

Suprised Kermo is starting though.

Yep, thought he'd put Gallagher up front and stick with N'Guessan on the wing if Howard was to be benched.

At least Gallagher's not on the left tonight.

For crying out loud man! You advocate the need for change and when there is some, you're still moaning!

Save your negativity at least until after the match!

:rolleyes:

Yes, but I want my changes!.... :D :D :D

Seriously, not upset by the changes one bit. With Wellens injured a 3 man midfield is hardly likely, much as I want to see it. Good to see Yanni getting a start though I do worry about our right side against Johnson (who I like a lot).

It will be interesting! (Word of the day)... :P

Actually looking forward to the game, trying to decide whether to have Radio Leicester (online) od 5 live. Mmmmm decisions, decisions!

I don't think that our fans should be quite as negative as they are tonight. Though I can understand it with a slight dip in form. I don't like the fact that Gallagher is on the wing but I like him alot and it makes sense that Fryatt and Kermo are the front two so I guess we have to play him on the wing.

Cone on City! :scarf:

I don't think that our fans should be quite as negative as they are tonight. Though I can understand it with a slight dip in form. I don't like the fact that Gallagher is on the wing but I like him alot and it makes sense that Fryatt and Kermo are the front two so I guess we have to play him on the wing.

Cone on City! :scarf:

If you listened to Radio Leicester frequently you'd realise it's every night that our "fans" like to have a moan.

After a few days of people complaining about Neilson and Howard they get replaced with the players that were favorite choices to step up.

Does Pearson read FT? :ph34r:

On a serious note.......bit surprised to see so many changes, Pearsons always been one to keep the faith up till now. I'm quite buoyed by this....gives others the chance, lets hope they step up.

:chant: come on citeh :scarf:

So who's going to start getting on Morrison's back after this one? :rolleyes:

Interesting team selection, quite adventurous, unlike the formation.

Kermorgant hatrick people. Oooh la la. :)

Took the words out of my mouth (keyboard lol), Morrison has a poor game, will he get slated as bad as Nielson?

Archived