Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Boro Match Thread

Is anyone else massively unimpressed with the Sports Xtra commentary, especially from bloody Craig Hignett? Makes me miss Stringer...

How are Kermo and Dyer playing in particular? 5 Live just keep mentioning Aliadiere, Berner and our centre backs, that's it...

Is anyone else massively unimpressed with the Sports Xtra commentary, especially from bloody Craig Hignett? Makes me miss Stringer...

How are Kermo and Dyer playing in particular? 5 Live just keep mentioning Aliadiere, Berner and our centre backs, that's it...

Think their both doing well. Kermo's pretty quiet, Dyer's doing okay i think.

TOUCH WOOD.

If it's a shit game then I want to know it's shit, it's not the commentators fault, better than Stringer making us sound like Barcelona. And it's not Craig Hignett, it's Mark Clemmit.

Yes, although it's better than the semi-coherent sycophantic ramblings of that talentless twat Stringer on Radio Leicester. Blissfully unbaised for once - the game sounds truly awful (one of the commentators has just called this 'the worst game I've seen this season'), but at least we're getting a good account...

And...Craig Hignett? :huh:

Archived