Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Deals?

Depends what you're looking for and how much you want to spend..

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct....rodid=LT-091-SA

That is a very very good price for the specs - note the DDR3 RAM so will run a treat! Blu Ray aswell and HDMI so you can hook it up to any HD Ready TV! Decent graphics for a laptop too. Cant go wrong with a Samsung either!

That is a very very good price for the specs - note the DDR3 RAM so will run a treat! Blu Ray aswell and HDMI so you can hook it up to any HD Ready TV! Decent graphics for a laptop too. Cant go wrong with a Samsung either!

Op sys, hard drive and processor are distinctly Division 2 fodder though.

I'm after the moon on a stick, me. ;)

Some people want everything served to them on a plate, and then they still bloody moan when people give them suggestions. Look for deals yourself Daggers, or do you want somebody to wipe your ass too before you can type a few letters on your keyboard on google?

Oh, and I should point out that you missed the apostrophe in 5 years' service.

Some people want everything served to them on a plate, and then they still bloody moan when people give them suggestions. Look for deals yourself Daggers, or do you want somebody to wipe your ass too before you can type a few letters on your keyboard on google?

Calm it a bit, man.

You may well have just started a war....

Thank you for yet another highly readable and enjoyable post.

You make visiting each thread a veritable Xmas day of joy and delight.

Some good deals on eBuyer but it depends what you want to use it for.

I struggled to find anything zippy and new at a decent discount there, and elsewhere...hence this thread.

I reckoned that in this economic climate businesses would be discounting like mad - but the cost of a high-flying spec seems to be pretty static across all of the major retailers.

So it all comes down to whether I am prepared to shovel out a mint for something which runs Windows or take the jump to MacBook Pro.

At the mo' it's Apple by a mile: got offered 15% discount today with a free backpack and a discounted printer. :D

try hotukdeals.co.uk daggers.If you havent heard of it, its basically a site where people find good deals, post them on the site and others rate them.

most of the time people will post spec etc on the same page if they have posted something like a laptop .

;)

What happened to Samilktray?

try hotukdeals.co.uk daggers.If you havent heard of it, its basically a site where people find good deals, post them on the site and others rate them.

most of the time people will post spec etc on the same page if they have posted something like a laptop .

;)

I'll second that! A really good site!

Thanks people, good calls on the websites.

I finally decided to say bollocks to Windows...says he posting on the wife's little Vista laptop!

Tell her to get Windows 7 - a whole load better than Vista, been using it for over a month now and love it.

Not that I'm saying you shouldn't get the Mac mind you!

Tell her to get Windows 7 - a whole load better than Vista, been using it for over a month now and love it.

Not that I'm saying you shouldn't get the Mac mind you!

Going to hunt the world of torrent in a mo! :D

I am selling my laptop and just installing a one of those wireless network cards and banging it into my desktop, so either way I don't loose!

About, £190 - £250 I think, and I got it free so, anything it that range will be a great profit from £0.

Archived