Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

All things Mac

I just want to be rid of Vodafone, to be honest.

I saw you were complaining about them in another thread. I'm surprised to be honest. I find their customer service to be excellent. Every time I've had a problem they've bent over backwards for me.

Why would you want a phone with loads of memory? I honestly wouldn't use my phone as a media player because it will always be flat when you need to make a call or access the internet.

iphone thought of that - it uses far far less battery playing media than it does using calls. My iphone will not last for 8 hours of call time but will last easily 8 hours of ipod playback and still have juice for calls..... Now where is it? Oh and mine is also full of music (16gig) bring me an 80 gig iphone v4 please.

I saw you were complaining about them in another thread. I'm surprised to be honest. I find their customer service to be excellent. Every time I've had a problem they've bent over backwards for me.

I'd rather they acknowledge they lied to me, and give me my PAC than offer sexual favours.

iphone thought of that - it uses far far less battery playing media than it does using calls. My iphone will not last for 8 hours of call time but will last easily 8 hours of ipod playback and still have juice for calls..... Now where is it? Oh and mine is also full of music (16gig) bring me an 80 gig iphone v4 please.

My phone is a business tool first and foremost, a media player that just might have enough charge left to make a call is totally useless to me whilst a phone and an ipod works ok. Until next gen battery tech is available or phones that charge as used I'll not up a phone to hold media.

My phone is a business tool first and foremost, a media player that just might have enough charge left to make a call is totally useless to me whilst a phone and an ipod works ok. Until next gen battery tech is available or phones that charge as used I'll not up a phone to hold media.

Ok.

You're sure now?

You don't want to have another think about it?

It's an unequivocal 'no'?

I just feel you deserve another opportunity in case you have to back-track on the subject like our other friend...........

Ok.

You're sure now?

You don't want to have another think about it?

It's an unequivocal 'no'?

I just feel you deserve another opportunity in case you have to back-track on the subject like our other friend...........

I'm sure I don't want one multifunction device, that doesn't mean I wouln't get a phone that was designed as one and use it as a phone/internet portal and continue to carry a media player, so I have no need to back track. My current phone has 16gb of storage and I have no media on it.

I'm sure I don't want one multifunction device, that doesn't mean I wouln't get a phone that was designed as one and use it as a phone/internet portal and continue to carry a media player, so I have no need to back track. My current phone has 16gb of storage and I have no media on it.

You're sure then.

OS4 looks like it's adding some seriously needed stuff - multitasking, folders, custom wallpapers, alphanumeric pwds, inline spell check for morons...in fact, there's over one hundred little tweeks.

But not for all of us.

Not for anyone with a 3G phone or the 2nd Gen Touch.

Miffed?

I only have two months of contract left - so nope.

OS4 looks like it's adding some seriously needed stuff - multitasking, folders, custom wallpapers, alphanumeric pwds, inline spell check for morons...in fact, there's over one hundred little tweeks.

But not for all of us.

Not for anyone with a 3G phone or the 2nd Gen Touch.

Miffed?

I only have two months of contract left - so nope.

mines expired...... just waiting now.

Does it fix the seeming inability to just copy and paste Calendar entries for us shift worker types? Seems like such a small, yet annoying oversight. I can obviously do it in iCal on my mac but I don't really have access to which shifts I'm working away from the office.

So the new OS is only compatible with 3gs?

The new OS is only 100% compatible with 3GS and the new model (whatever it is).

Some of the functionality won't work with older models.

My savings are waiting to explode all over a macbook pro and I have been holding out for ages now in hope they would be updating their current models.

Sort it out apple.

There have been rumours of Apple coming out with some new MacBook Pro models this spring/summer for quite a while now.

Stay tuned for more info.

There have been rumours of Apple coming out with some new MacBook Pro models this spring/summer for quite a while now.

Stay tuned for more info.

Yeah I keep reading about these rumours and I don't want to go and buy one only for those mac guys to release a newer model. I will hold out a little longer. :)

What screen size have you mac heads gone for?

Does it fix the seeming inability to just copy and paste Calendar entries for us shift worker types? Seems like such a small, yet annoying oversight. I can obviously do it in iCal on my mac but I don't really have access to which shifts I'm working away from the office.

The only thing that's niggled me with iphone to date is that all my multi-day and full day appointments haven't synced properly; they've uploaded to iphone a day early.

I really want an iPhone to add to my Mac and iPod, shame I can't upgrade for another 8 months.

Go through contract, find a breach and get contract terminated. I have just done that.

Archived