Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

All things Mac

The educators/teachers price is $299 :dunno:

USA.

The British site is CONSIDERABLY more expensive. Bastards. I looked into it but it wasn't going to work as you download the software and then have to prove status in order to get the key.

I'd have paid $299 on the UK site if they'd adopted comparable pricing...but I'm coming over all Thracian-Daily-Mail-Rip-Off-Britain.

Adobe deserve to be robbed.

USA.

The British site is CONSIDERABLY more expensive. Bastards. I looked into it but it wasn't going to work as you download the software and then have to prove status in order to get the key.

I'd have paid $299 on the UK site if they'd adopted comparable pricing...but I'm coming over all Thracian-Daily-Mail-Rip-Off-Britain.

Adobe deserve to be robbed.

I'm not sure where you are going Dave but it's £228.85 see this

New touch sensitive magic mouse.... me wanneee.

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MB829?mco=MTMzNzQ4NzE

I'll probably go for one comes Christmas.

My current cable-based one's a little messed up. Been using it for about 14 months now and the scrolling wheel in the middle just won't work that well any longer. I've tried the cloth trick a few times, but it won't obey my orders no longer.

£55 is a hefty price tag for a mouse, though. <_<

I know! :(

My mate said to me earlier said to get both! lol I wish I could!

Wasn't being rude last night 'Tesh - the browser didn't have Java sorted when I logged in. I saw your message but couldn't reply.

Stupid bloody Apple! :angry:

:D

Wasn't being rude last night 'Tesh - the browser didn't have Java sorted when I logged in. I saw your message but couldn't reply.

Stupid bloody Apple! :angry:

:D

No worries - didn't think that you were being rude at all!

I have a Windows based program that I still wish to use, it's a genealogy program called "Family Tree Maker". Obviously I can set up XP using Chain Gang but it would mean that I'd have to buy a SP2 disk at $29 from Microsoft, I'd also have the attendant virus and malware problems. The alternative, as recommended by a friend, is to buy a Windows emulator like "Virtual Windows". Has anyone had any experience with them?

Archived