Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Forza 3

Forza 2 was decent but there was only about 4 tracks (all of them reversed and altered slightly) so it got a bit boring to do career mode on that.

Hopefully there's more on this since it's gotta compete with GT5 whenever that comes out.

Forza 2 was decent but there was only about 4 tracks (all of them reversed and altered slightly) so it got a bit boring to do career mode on that.

Hopefully there's more on this since it's gotta compete with GT5 whenever that comes out.

What?

I remember at least 10 tracks, and compete with GT5. :crylaugh: It'll be on a different level to that.

March 10th next year is the expected release date so hardly in direct competition anyway.

There's over 100 this time so shouldn't worry.

Forza is the perfect racing game.

I shall be putting down the singstar mic and playing this beaut tonight.

By the way its a few pence shy of £40 in ASDA, disappointing.

£36 in Blockbuster I think, It's been ages since I pre ordered it, can't really remember. lol

I said I can remember ten tracks.

Edit- same price as ASDA, just picked mine up.

Would rather have Dirt 2, but will end up with both.

I've got both, and you can't really compare them.

Dirt 2 is about playing loud music while going sideways on a load of dirt.

Forza 3 is about clean, clinical precision, tuning your car, hitting those apexes every time and getting the perfect overtake.

Both fantastic games in their own right.

I've got both, and you can't really compare them.

Dirt 2 is about playing loud music while going sideways on a load of dirt.

Forza 3 is about clean, clinical precision, tuning your car, hitting those apexes every time and getting the perfect overtake.

Both fantastic games in their own right.

Both racing games, ergo I can compare them.

See where you're coming from though.

it's a massive game but for the old school of Original XBOXERS with 20gb hardrives it seems a bit frustrating, seems to take ages to load you have to install nearly 2gb extra and if you want to speed up by installing it on the hardrive with the additional content you need 8gb free space!!

saying that it looks and plays really well so far

Archived