Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Forza 3

For me Forza 2 was not as good as GT4. GT4 had around 700 cars or something and had SO many tracks. I bought an Xbox360 in Oct 2007 and got Forza 2 with it. I liked it a lot but it didn't have the same magic for me as Gran Turismo did. No license tests, nowhere near as many cars. Forza 2 had 300 whereas GT4 had over double that.

I doubt i'll get Forza 3, this is going to sound controversial but it's likely that I will sell my 360 before GT5 comes out and i'll put money towards a PS3 with GT5. That game is going to blow Forza away, it's going to have around 1000 cars and a massive amount of game modes.

Apart from one or two things it's brilliant.

The loading times are a little too on the long side, and the fact I've almost finished the third season and I haven't had to buy a single car yet because all the cars you get through gaining driver levels are good enough to win you races.

I haven't had an endurance race yet so I've not needed to pit for fuel, but the fuel gauge is so hard to see it's untrue.

Other than than it's quality.

Apart from one or two things it's brilliant.

The loading times are a little too on the long side, and the fact I've almost finished the third season and I haven't had to buy a single car yet because all the cars you get through gaining driver levels are good enough to win you races.

I haven't had an endurance race yet so I've not needed to pit for fuel, but the fuel gauge is so hard to see it's untrue.

Other than than it's quality.

....up the difficulty maybe?

I've been doing it as I go along, turning assists off as I go.

Funnily enough the hardest tracks to win on are the ovals. lol

I tried the race last night where it looks like its in the streets of New York or something, using the Shelby GT. without traction control. Lets just say the rewind function got a good run out.

I tried the race last night where it looks like its in the streets of New York or something, using the Shelby GT. without traction control. Lets just say the rewind function got a good run out.

I'd reccomend that being one of the last assists you turn off lol

I've done the F class endurance race today, 34 laps around Road Atlanta.

One hour and 3 Minutes of my life I won't get back and will probably lead to arthritis in my right index finger in future years.

...To be fair an hour and 3 aint bad, once you get to R1 your looking at nigh on 2 hours. Well if its the same as the last one

...To be fair an hour and 3 aint bad, once you get to R1 your looking at nigh on 2 hours. Well if its the same as the last one

With the R1,R2,R3 you at least have some speed to play with the car I used for the F class never got above 112mph.

I've upgraded my Bugatti Veyron to an R3 so that should fly round.

I did a three lap race round the Nürburgring online last night and pissed it, Once it gets on a straight people have no chance. :giggle:

Go easy on the trigger. Gradual like.

Treat it soft... :cool:

But I need to break at race speed, not navigate my gran to the hospital!

The AI are fecking annoying as well - they constantly get in the way and push you round sideways - although I did note one go off the track un-aided, which was great until I copied him or her (probably her).

But I need to break at race speed, not navigate my gran to the hospital!

The AI are fecking annoying as well - they constantly get in the way and push you round sideways - although I did note one go off the track un-aided, which was great until I copied him or her (probably her).

It is possible to keep it on the road with lightning fast reactions and a soft touch.

For example, I've raced an R3 with all driver assists turned off (ABS, traction and ESP) and, although a little bit of a handful, is driveable.

I rarely go off the track.

Archived