Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Forza 3

well annoyed on this last night, Spent all my money on a car that couldnt even change anything on to make it better -_- sold it and bought a celica and used the rest of the money to mod it. It isnt incredibly fast but from the line it completely takes off, summit like 0-60 in 2 seconds haha

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apparently for just today this is £15 in GAME. I bought it for £20 in Argos last week, love the game Started with the Zetec S as I have a Fiesta Zetec in real life :) (allbeit a mk4). Latest car is an Audi S5, brilliant car, gets me pretty high up most of the leaderboards and I'm not the best driver on the game. Lap times would be much better if I could be arsed to practice using the manual gears propperly lol.

Apparently for just today this is £15 in GAME. I bought it for £20 in Argos last week, love the game Started with the Zetec S as I have a Fiesta Zetec in real life :) (allbeit a mk4). Latest car is an Audi S5, brilliant car, gets me pretty high up most of the leaderboards and I'm not the best driver on the game. Lap times would be much better if I could be arsed to practice using the manual gears propperly lol.

Can't be arsed with manuel gears lol, still normally get top 5% on the leaderboards at least, top 2% normally.

EDIT: Had the game 6 months now, must have got at least 24 hours out of it if not longer, 44.44% complete lol.

This is going to take awhile.

• 3 months later...

Can't be arsed with manuel gears lol, still normally get top 5% on the leaderboards at least, top 2% normally.

EDIT: Had the game 6 months now, must have got at least 24 hours out of it if not longer, 44.44% complete lol.

This is going to take awhile.

97% :sweating: Hoping Bank Holiday is going to see the end of Forza lol

• 1 month later...

97% :sweating: Hoping Bank Holiday is going to see the end of Forza lol

I'm still plugging away at it, their is just so many races it's unbelievable, might start getting some help from a hire driver. lol

Once you've finished putting the quick ticks up like the drag races it soon starts to drag on.....

I'm still plugging away at it, their is just so many races it's unbelievable, might start getting some help from a hire driver. lol

Once you've finished putting the quick ticks up like the drag races it soon starts to drag on.....

...yeah I'm still trying to finish it although so close now, I'd guess less than 20 races left.

Possible even less thinking about it.

150 hours or something stupid playing, about another 15 in the menus.

Massive game.

Whats your tag? once I've done this i'll be 5 short of the 1000 only needing to sell a shitty vinyl, fancy achievement trading?? lol

...yeah I'm still trying to finish it although so close now, I'd guess less than 20 races left.

Possible even less thinking about it.

150 hours or something stupid playing, about another 15 in the menus.

Massive game.

Whats your tag? once I've done this i'll be 5 short of the 1000 only needing to sell a shitty vinyl, fancy achievement trading?? lol

Do you race season mode or pick off races from that table thingy?

Did six years in season won the R1 WC then went to the table.

I've had this game since it 1st came out but only recently I've started to get into it. I've done about 4 seasons thinking i was going along quite nicely, i looked at the table and i only have about 10 events ticked out off about 100!! I'd better get cracking.

I've had this game since it 1st came out but only recently I've started to get into it. I've done about 4 seasons thinking i was going along quite nicely, i looked at the table and i only have about 10 events ticked out off about 100!! I'd better get cracking.

To be honest it is a good game but it don't half drag on.

They could of done with cutting quite a few of the events out I think, amount of time needed to complete it is astonmical.

Just on a side note.... I see that the title is... "Forza 3" "The greatest console racer of all time"

IMO the greatest console racer of all time is still Gran Turismo 4 until GT5 comes out.

How, when Forza is pretty much the same game but with more options more tracks better physics and better graphics. I highly doubt you've ever played it making comments like that and if you have (or want to lie about having played it) I very much doubt it was for any length of time.

I will tellz you whys Tuwismo is better doh, Cuz you loves Playstations 2 N 3's thats howz.

I would imagine GT5 will be better though, if it ever gets released.

How, when Forza is pretty much the same game but with more options more tracks better physics and better graphics. I highly doubt you've ever played it making comments like that and if you have (or want to lie about having played it) I very much doubt it was for any length of time.

I will tellz you whys Tuwismo is better doh, Cuz you loves Playstations 2 N 3's thats howz.

I would imagine GT5 will be better though, if it ever gets released.

lol fanboyage FTW!

Listen... I have a 360, well it got the 3 red lights a few months back but technically I still have one. I had Forza 2 and thought it wasn't as good as GT4, I havn't played Forza 3 however... I saw some videos on it and it does look good but there are a few things I don't like about it. I had Gran Turismo 5 on the PS2 and played it for a long time. It has around 700 cars, good detail and plenty of tracks. I do like the fact that Forza has damage but I still think GT4 is as good or probably better. GT5 will be better though and that is a certainty, Forza is a very good game but Gran Turismo has always been the original and best racing game on a console.

I havn't actually got a PS3 but i'm considering buying one now my 360 has gone kapput.

You need to chill out more I think :thumbup:

GT5?

Does that game even exist, I swear that games been coming out for years

Eventually it will be released lol

To be honest, if it's been delayed because they want to make sure 100% that the game is the finished article then I am prepared to wait. It's going to have over 1000 cars, Nascar and also the World Rally Championship too. Forza 3 is a very good game but I just feel Gran Turismo has always been the top dog of racing sims. All being well... GT5 will probably be out around the end of the year, just before Christmas I expect.

The level of detail in GT5 must be absolutely massive though, they have been working on it for over 5 years now :S

Archived