Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Forza 3

Eventually it will be released lol

To be honest, if it's been delayed because they want to make sure 100% that the game is the finished article then I am prepared to wait. It's going to have over 1000 cars, Nascar and also the World Rally Championship too. Forza 3 is a very good game but I just feel Gran Turismo has always been the top dog of racing sims. All being well... GT5 will probably be out around the end of the year, just before Christmas I expect.

The level of detail in GT5 must be absolutely massive though, they have been working on it for over 5 years now :S

I'm definatley a Forza 3 fan but GT5 does look just as good and may have the edge with the game modes such as nascar and rally, nascar looks incredible.

What driving round in a oval for god knows how many laps... It'll be boring after a race or two.

Rally on the other hand should be decent.

I was looking at the previews and it just looked very realistic with the pit crews etc, should be intence bumper to bumper racing so i dont really find that boring with 50 cars surrounding you. Im xbox all the way so i will never play it anyway but does look good.

lol fanboyage FTW!

Listen... I have a 360, well it got the 3 red lights a few months back but technically I still have one. I had Forza 2 and thought it wasn't as good as GT4, I havn't played Forza 3 however... I saw some videos on it and it does look good but there are a few things I don't like about it. I had Gran Turismo 5 on the PS2 and played it for a long time. It has around 700 cars, good detail and plenty of tracks. I do like the fact that Forza has damage but I still think GT4 is as good or probably better. GT5 will be better though and that is a certainty, Forza is a very good game but Gran Turismo has always been the original and best racing game on a console.

I havn't actually got a PS3 but i'm considering buying one now my 360 has gone kapput.

You need to chill out more I think :thumbup:

I'm perfectly chilled, this is after all a discussion about a computer game, not something I would really take to seriously.

Just was a bit hard form me to see how, you could even compare the two given one has everything the other, better graphics more tracks and more detail as you call it, alot more detail infact, without mentioning the online play and the online options, better customizing and physics, more options etc could go on all day.

Then only thing GT4 has is a few more cars. So as I say, don't really see how anyone can come to that conclusion unless there is some bias involved.

As said, will be shocked if GT5 isn't a marked improvement but you're compairing to games that IMO having owned both are just leagues ap

Archived