Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

PS3 Fifa league/cup

Finally purchased FIFA 10 the other day. Tag is steveybabyuk. Not online often but if anyone fancies a game sometime feel free to add me :thumbup:

Matt - I'm going online now if you want a game.

Also, to open up your router ports, go to

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-09...a-ps3-xbox.html

Spent around an hour trying to piss around with these fucking ports all for nothing, it hasn't changed my connection problem still freezes on team select.

All it has done is fucked my internet connection to my laptop, now i've been on the phone for probably 30 minutes on hold trying to get what they call 'Technical Support' from AOL.

This really is doing my head in. And I do officially give in with even touching these fecking port things attempting to fix these port problems, If i'm able to connect i'm able to connect if not, I just won't be able to play, pathetic I know, makes the game only 'half' a game for me I know, but it's not really worth the hassle I don't think.

Spent around an hour trying to piss around with these fucking ports all for nothing, it hasn't changed my connection problem still freezes on team select.

All it has done is fucked my internet connection to my laptop, now i've been on the phone for probably 30 minutes on hold trying to get what they call 'Technical Support' from AOL.

This really is doing my head in. And I do officially give in with even touching these fecking port things attempting to fix these port problems, If i'm able to connect i'm able to connect if not, I just won't be able to play, pathetic I know, makes the game only 'half' a game for me I know, but it's not really worth the hassle I don't think.

Make that 50 minutes. :frusty:

And now some women who I can't understand has gave me a load of bullshit saying she can't help me as it is problem with my laptop, and put the phone down, I'm almost certain it isn't, It was working fine this morning, it was working fine till I fucked about with these ports, now it won't work.

I've used it as an excuse to get out of AOL though, Cancellation is imminent.

Archived