Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Xbox 360 Fifa 10 League, The Official Thread

Games still to be played in Bold.

Andy_Croydz 1-1 Sketchead

Basingstoke Fox v Mark

Leicester944 v Benji

Manwell Pablo 2-3 Ashley

Muz v SystonFox

NSLL 0-6 Anorak

Scaramanga! 1-3 samlcfc

Tamland v Ricey

REMEMBER TO POST ALL GOALSCORERS PLEASE!

Spurs 1-0 AC Milan

Keane

Well played Andy, if it wasn't for last gasp defending i think you would have battered me.

Haha thanks, I thought you did really well though, almost scored with Crouch and hit the bar with someone else aswell, was a pretty even game though, you defended well though (sadly) :D

Nussul 2 - 1 Sketchead

He deserved to win a very laggy match.

First goal wouldn't have been scored had it not been for lag fooking up one of my tackles before he put a cross in, but it was a good finish.

I equalised, and then he went on to dominate the second half, scoring a goal right at the death.

I piled on the pressure after this for about 6 minutes, but couldn't score.

Good game, deserved winner. Needs the lag sorting though.

Nussul 2 - 1 Sketchead

He deserved to win a very laggy match.

First goal wouldn't have been scored had it not been for lag fooking up one of my tackles before he put a cross in, but it was a good finish.

I equalised, and then he went on to dominate the second half, scoring a goal right at the death.

I piled on the pressure after this for about 6 minutes, but couldn't score.

Good game, deserved winner. Needs the lag sorting though.

Yeah, connection wasn't brilliant, not as bad for me as in the game with Anorak though. Probably down my end if it's happened in both games, I've checked the connectivity and it all reads as ok, but I'll try and few things and hopefully it'll be sorted.

Thought you were quite lucky with your goal, should have cleared that but I somehow managed to get away with it in the end.

NSLL 2-1 Sketchead

Torres 2 Adebayor.

Cup Game ROUND ONE

Bayern Munich (Ashley) 3 - 2 Athletico Madrid (Anorak)

Goal Scorers

M. Klose (x2)

I.Olic

S.Aguero

D.Forlan

I.Olic is an impact sub for me at the minute and a life saver. Good game Anorak :)

Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea

Goals : Gallas, Fabregas.

Benji's great passing absouletly dominated me.

I played shite :D

Great game matey.

Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea

Goals : Gallas, Fabregas.

Benji's great passing absouletly dominated me.

I played shite :D

Great game matey.

Cheers mate good game. Really tight and a shame the winning goals were so scrappy. I was relieved when you smashed the Drogba one-on-one just over, it would have been anyone's game if that had gone in.

I had just been whooped on live by a guy who put the game speed on fast and to go back to normal it was like the players were stuck in mud!

Andy_Croydz 1-1 Sketchead

Basingstoke Fox v Mark

Leicester944 0-2 Benji

Manwell Pablo 2-3 Ashley

Muz v SystonFox

NSLL 0-6 Anorak

Scaramanga! 1-3 samlcfc

Tamland v Ricey

Games still to be played in bold.

Damn gaming section, I hardly pop in here and miss out on this - I would fancy some FIFA action. If you need someone to fill in for absent players though I'm your man!

(Oh and if allowed to be included, my team would be Leicester City, there isn't anyone else i play with online!)

Archived