Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Xbox 360 Fifa 10 League, The Official Thread

Drop me a PM or something when my opponent wants the game? <_<

I'll play you now if you want? Until 4.30 as i shall be getting ready for tonights game. If not I should be available for most of tomorrow.

Also good games ashley, I was winning 2-1 in like the 77th min and lost 5-2! Better get practising with united me thinks. West ham owned though ;)

Right sorry people i'm never this slack but have had alot on lately, but anyhow i'm ready now and i'm gonna be Juventus and am available for games whenever needed!

Barcelona 1-2 Juventus

Toure --------- Diego

-----------------Del Piero

I did not deserve that :(

You didn't, good game tho! you are a very good passer, nice short passes that were causing me problems! i had spells of ok play but didn't deserve the win

Just to clarify it again as it states in the rules

Barcelona 1 - Juventus 2

Toure -------- Diego, Del Piero

I didnt deserve that 6-1 beating to be fair. Very very scrappy game my passes at the back/midfield area just seemed to be hitting my own men or boucning back of nussuls men and either going straight to Torres or Gerrard, oh well thats football sometimes.

Sam when will you be up for your match mate? and Manuel same?

Can do 10pm tonight if your around mate.

EDIT: Also this goes for Andy as well. Am hoping to be around Weds and Thurs night for a bit as well. Tuesday maybe a bit difficult, if you let me know when is good I'll see what I can do, out injured at the minute so have a bit more time on my hands :yawn:

Archived