Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Dvd Ripping

Whats the best free software to do this. Want to put some movies on my iPod Touch, will need subtitles aswell.

The ones I have used always leave it in seperate files, and I want it in one.

Thanks lads/ladettes.

Seeing as it's illegal, I don't think people can say or the forum will get in trouble.

Your quite right but The UK government has made proposals to allow people to make copies of music/films that they own for personal use.

How many tousands of people rip a music CD and then bang it on their Ipod? That's illegal, but everyone still does it, and probably do it not even knowing their breaking a silly law.

Your quite right but The UK government has made proposals to allow people to make copies of music/films that they own for personal use.

How many tousands of people rip a music CD and then bang it on their Ipod? That's illegal, but everyone still does it, and probably do it not even knowing their breaking a silly law.

Yes, but they don't tell people on a public forum how to.

My understanding is that it is not illegal to rip a cd for your mp3 player. Keeping backup discs/files is acceptable, but you would need to own the original disc not to fall foul of copyright laws.

My understanding is that it is not illegal to rip a cd for your mp3 player. Keeping backup discs/files is acceptable, but you would need to own the original disc not to fall foul of copyright laws.

This is from Wiki.

In the United Kingdom, making a private copy of copyrighted media without the copyright owner's consent is illegal: this includes ripping music from a CD to a computer or digital music player.

:unsure:

This is from Wiki.

In the United Kingdom, making a private copy of copyrighted media without the copyright owner's consent is illegal: this includes ripping music from a CD to a computer or digital music player.

:unsure:

See Leese - I said that you could have saved all that time and effort going to Lawyer School by just staying at home reading Wikipedia.

See Leese - I said that you could have saved all that time and effort going to Lawyer School by just staying at home reading Wikipedia.

This is why your barrister is shit. You should direct him straight to the Wiki page on how to deal with lying cows.

Archived