Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Miquel The Work Geordie

Loughborough.

Come down London with me Nihat. We'll go for a curry down Brick Lane, hit some of the bars and then work our way to Shoreditch before ending up at Cargo and sitting in their fancy smoking garden with some cigars. Keen?

That is literally what I'm doing tomorrow night if I can get hold of some cigars! Not been Cargo yet. Where do you live mate? I'm right near Aldgate East tube, larrvely location.

That is literally what I'm doing tomorrow night if I can get hold of some cigars! Not been Cargo yet. Where do you live mate? I'm right near Aldgate East tube, larrvely location.

You're less than a 10 minute walk away from me. Who'd have thought?

Oh, and Cargo is quality. Amazing women, great music, nicely decked out, good smoking garden, up for it crowd and over priced drinks. Perfect.

Oh, and Cargo is quality. Amazing women, great music, nicely decked out, good smoking garden, up for it crowd and over priced drinks. Perfect.

I can cope with £4 a pint in a bar/club, especially if it's free entry. KEEN.

In answer to your earlier question Cat Burger, I live in Twickenham, so no where near the east lol

I can cope with £4 a pint in a bar/club, especially if it's free entry. KEEN.

In answer to your earlier question Cat Burger, I live in Twickenham, so no where near the east lol

Next time i'm out in London, I will keep an eye out for the place!!!!

Archived