Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Screen dumps

Excuses, but excuses...

True :(

But anyhow getting back on the topic i would post mine but it's rather dull! just 6 icons and a abstract wallpaper, i like mine nice and neat!

https://dl-web.getdropbox.com/get/Screen%20....png?w=19436a5b

I have not worked out yet how to paste the image on to the post, I can only link my screenshot to a dropbox address.

This is a picture I took with my SLR in Ghana with my right hand whilst feeding a crocodile with meat on a stick with my left hand.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

I did not however know how fast crocs can move.

I also did not know they could jump (note all four crocodile feet are airborne)

The croc landed on my foot.

I dived over a wall.

Moral of the story: don't feed crocs meat on a stick.

Just in case anybody gets at all tempted.

https://dl-web.getdropbox.com/get/Screen%20....png?w=4ad875bc

On a side note, I have the saved image in a PNG format but when I enter it into the import image section it says that the img tags can not be used.... what do I do to post images on here in picture format rather than link format?

Thanks,

N.

How do I do this on my mac, Alexei / Daggers tell me the screen shot process and then how to post the image please!

Thanks!

N.

Press [cmd], [The ⇑ below Shift] and [4] simultaneously and you get the crosshairs. If you're not happy with the current screenshot you're taking, simply press [esc] and start again.

Then go to a site like ImageShack and upload your pic directly from your desktop to get a picture URL.

Press [cmd], [The ⇑ below Shift] and [4] simultaneously and you get the crosshairs. If you're not happy with the current screenshot you're taking, simply press [esc] and start again.

Then go to a site like ImageShack and upload your pic directly from your desktop to get a picture URL.

If you press 3 it just takes it of the whole screen :P

Sally Does Stoke?? :crylaugh:

Sounds like a cheap knock off of Debbie Does Dallas.

lol I changed the name of that folder to see if anyone noticed. It's just got some downloaded books and stuff in it, totally dull stuff not as exciting as it sounds!

Archived