Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

The November Rush

For most part, yes. There's still a few bugs and glitches - for example, I had to redo the entire Redcliffe storyline from start again, because one monster wouldn't spawn and I could search for it for ages and the game simply wouldn't proceed.

Characters could also look a bit more up-to-date, I take it they're still so 2006, since Bioware started working on the game. lol

The Dragon Age world is immense, though - I've done about 15 hours so far and still have yet to discover 85% of the game. And the story sucks you right in. Very cinematic, but also very close to the Lord Of The Rings (in many ways).

I've only encountered a few minor bugs nothing that big, the graphics do seem a little dated but i didn't buy it for that.

I think that it bears more similarity's to World of Warcraft than Lord of the Rings tbh.

Which platform do you have this on?

I was toying with the 360 version, but it suffers from bland textures and some framerate drops and there's no overhead view - as there is in the PC version.

The PC version is supposed to be the best one.

I brought it for PS3 which according to my friend is slightly better than the xbox version, No overhead view on PS3 but i've not suffered any framerate drops at all.

Archived